Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was a done deal when La Stampa said the player will travel to Manchester on Friday in yesterday's issue.

Very exciting times.

I knew it was a done deal when La Stampa said the player will travel to Manchester on Friday in yesterday's issue.

Very exciting times.

Very exciting times.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm --<br /><br />I knew it was a done deal when La Stampa said the player will travel to Manchester on Friday in yesterday's issue.

Very exciting times.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jovetic flying in first thing.

City expecting to make a double announcement tomorrow.

We are not working towards Suarez or Ibra.

Dzeko is staying put.

Lescott signing new deal next week.

Pants is staying as things stand.

Barry been offered one- year extension on reduced money, let's wait and see.

City planning to add three more faces after this weekend, hopefully Pepe and potentially two South Americans.

That should cover it.
Good news if true, but I suspect total BS. Who are you and how do you know these things? Presumably one of the "Isco done deal" crowd.

I seriously doubt we'd be stacking up for FFP with all of that.

I'm Batman and it's a barm;)

In other news, a United player will be getting an unwelcome knock at the door this weekend.

You'll understand when you see it.

Rooney pushing for his move then and the balaclava boys not happy tolm?

Tez Tosterone said:

Very exciting times.

-- Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm --

Very exciting times.
say that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.