Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayrshire_blue said:
Out of curiosity, people who have seen a fair bit of each player, how does Jovetic compare with Lamela?
I haven't seen that much tbh but Jovetic is a right footer, more of a Roberto Baggio trequartista, a very technically gifted player, nearly a striker more than an attacking midfielder/winger. Lamela might be a more versatile player, on balance more of a winger/attacking midfielder. Lamela could play as the front of a barca style midfield three, or on either side of a 4-4-2/4-5-1. Jovetic would be on either wing of a 4-3-3, or upfront in a 4-4-2.

conormcfc said:
Mayor West said:
conormcfc said:
Much rather have him than Negredo.

I'd much rather have the player more likely to score lots of goals. Therefore Negredo it is.
Good for you.

You didn't want Neymar not long ago either. Forgive me for blanking your opinions.

So I say I prefer player A to player B, and you respond by saying lalalala not listening?

Grow up you child.

Summerbuzz said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Out of curiosity, people who have seen a fair bit of each player, how does Jovetic compare with Lamela?
I haven't seen that much tbh but Jovetic is a right footer, more of a Roberto Baggio trequartista, a very technically gifted player, nearly a striker more than an attacking midfielder/winger. Lamela might be a more versatile player, on balance more of a winger/attacking midfielder. Lamela could play as the front of a barca style midfield three, or on either side of a 4-4-2/4-5-1. Jovetic would be on either wing of a 4-3-3, or upfront in a 4-4-2.

Thanks mate.

I'm only putting two and two together here but since we missed out on Isco I think we'll be after someone who plays a similar position...hopefully anyway as imo we need strengthening in that respect. These two guys seem the most touted, especially Jovetic.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m
Manchester City will meet Fiorentina on wednesday for Jovetic, according to Sky Italy. The bid presented is of 30m €

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m
Fifa agent Bozzo confirming that Jovetic's agent is in contact with Manchester City

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Manchester City will meet Fiorentina on wednesday for Jovetic, according to Sky Italy. The bid presented is of 30m €

Sky Italy source!!
I can't take any tweets from that idiot seriously.

All over Twitter now!

Might explain why the Negredo deal has stalled. I prefer Negredo, but Jovetic could be a good foil for Aguero.

It's best just to let these things happen, rather than tie yourself in knots.

I think we've had an option on Jovetic for a long time

Cityisland said:
Daz_Blue said:

Great news. shame its this tit reporting it tho.

He is quoting Sky and another source

Considering that Negredo is close, and there is meeting for Jovetic, so seems Osvaldo deal is not going through for Manchester City

Considering that Negredo is close, and there is meeting for Jovetic, so seems Osvaldo deal is not going through for Manchester City

id be happy with this outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.