Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't see anything in this lad, not good enough.

In fact, with the exceptions of Vidal, Montolivo, Marchisio and Cavani (and yes, I may have missed a couple more) would not touch a single other player in Serie A.

And that's from a person who loved to watch the Italian teams of the 80s and early 1990s.
It's all about opinions and I am in Tolm's camp on this one. I see Jovetic as a talented attacking midfielder, but overpriced and to me doesn't offer enough for the money. Of course if Pellers and Txiki see it otherwise then that's fair enough and I will be cheering him on like any other City player.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Believe it, Jovetic and Manchester City are really, really close

Stephan Jovetic is a step away from Manchester City in the night comes to an agreement with the prosecutor of the attacker Montenegro for a five-year contract from 4 million per season. There are still signatures because Fali Ramadani, the agent of Jovetic, wants to inform, to be fair the other clubs with whom he had talked in these days of trip to England: Chelsea and Manchester United. But at this point, is not so easily conceivable to snatch a raise Jovetic to the City.

Then, considering that the Montenegrin months by an agreement with Juventus and the Bianconeri had been his first choice, player and agent want to talk about during the day with the white club to explain and to understand if there are others waiting in the room for negotiation between Juventus and Fiorentina. Meanwhile, the City is talking with Fiorentina always through the agent Jovetic is being discussed on the discount to practice the release clause of 30 million. The British have offered 25 million and expect a response. The relationship between the two clubs are great, as opposed to those between Fiorentina and Juventus. Last summer, the City withdrew from the defender Nastasic club Della Valle with an over 18 million EUR: 12 in cash plus the sale of Savic estimated 6 million.

So, unless unexpected surprises, Juve leaves the scene and this is the meaning of your first telephone contact occurred in the morning between Ramadani and Marotta. Last night through a summit with leaders Juventus Andrea Agnelli and the highest, the choice was to leave the scene so far considered that the Della Valle have never wanted to deal with technical counterparts and the cost of Jovetic with Juventus. The Bianconeri now retire and this seems unlikely at the moment a strategic retreat.

I can understand people don't think he is good enough right now but players improve and develop, by all accounts that is what Pellegrini does best!
Look at Isco, Senna at Villareal, Forlan at Villareal and so on.
No matter what age you are with the right people you can improve.

Look at Zaba, did anyone when he signed think yeh in a few years he will be one of the best RB's in the country? and in Europe?

The fee, no one will ever know so I think its pointless arguing about something we don't know for sure.

well looks like he could be ours, great signing and cant wait to see what he can do, if hes good enough fro juve hes good enough for us

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't see anything in this lad, not good enough.

In fact, with the exceptions of Vidal, Montolivo, Marchisio and Cavani (and yes, I may have missed a couple more) would not touch a single other player in Serie A.

And that's from a person who loved to watch the Italian teams of the 80s and early 1990s.
It's all about opinions and I am in Tolm's camp on this one. I see Jovetic as a talented attacking midfielder, but overpriced and to me doesn't offer enough for the money. Of course if Pellers and Txiki see it otherwise then that's fair enough and I will be cheering him on like any other City player.

I agree with the players tolmie mentioned from serie a worth looking at, may be add marquinos and lamela

Hope we get di maria or reus or draxler or even bruma or bernard before paying what we will have to pay for jovetic

i also think its very disrespectful the way ppl go on about him, hes a player who united, juve, chelsea have had an interest in, there's not hundreds of messis/ ronaldos around the place to buy for 25 million.

honestly some think we are the greatest team around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.