Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't saw too much of the lad at all.

I have heard Pellegrini is a master in getting the best from all his players, so someone who's wanted by other major clubs ending up with ourselves excites me quite a bit.

I have never ever heard of Bruma or Bernard before this summer's transfer window, I know feck all about Lamela also.

I do like Reus but I assume that area has been investigated in some capacity and it ain't gonna happen for which ever reason.

larderland said:
i also think its very disrespectful the way ppl go on about him, hes a player who united, juve, chelsea have had an interest in, there's not hundreds of messis/ ronaldos around the place to buy for 25 million.

honestly some think we are the greatest team around

They will be left eating their words if he signs for us.

This move makes so much sense, we've already sorted out the right side of our attack, this will sort the left.

gio's side step said:
Regression

The attack has been weakened without doubt. Once Jovetic and Negredo are on board that will be the summer business concluded I reckon. I think we have moved more sideways than backwards or forwards. Mixed feelings really on the business we have done and will possibly do with Negredo and Jovetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.