Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

bluwes said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

A close friend who works inside City, he takes all the players round to look at houses and helps them get to grips with life in manchester. Not allowed to mention names as it may get out and would get a telling off. Its what he's told me, not for definite but thats the word on the grapevine.

So there are hundreds of people who are employed by City to take players round looking at houses,or just one, we'll never know who your friend is..lol

I think you'll find there's about 10 or so different people who look after players, depending on there/players language, or if they can speak to the player in their language. Or where the player wants to stay, they go to the person who knows the best place around that area. So there are quite a few different people who have that job title.

Hopefully the window plays out like this now:

In:
Jovetic
Sinclair
CB/CDM

Out:
AJ
Ade
RSC
Toure/Savic

kabuverdimcfc said:
Jovetic is inconstant. He can play a match like Messi and next week like Savic :P

I would take that,

plays like Messi every other week.

sign him up

FisHman99 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Jovetic is inconstant. He can play a match like Messi and next week like Savic :P

I would take that,

sign him up
Hahaha, classic!

I concur by the way and I question the Savic link, I'm yet to see a poorer player than Savic for a while in City shirt.

LoveCity said:
Someone told me he is much better than Hazard, every time I've seen him he has looked a fantastic talent in a similar role (behind striker), anyone who watches them both regularly care to comment?

Was better than Hazard two years ago, he hasn't quite returned to his old self after being sidelined with a serious knee injury for a season. Would love for him to come good but think he could use another year in Italy.

I've heard rumblings that the Fiorentina owners have told him that he can leave next year once they qualify for Europe (they have been very active this window and look MUCH better than they were last season).

NipHolmes said:
FisHman99 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:

I would take that,

sign him up
Hahaha, classic!

I concur by the way and I question the Savic link, I'm yet to see a poorer player than Savic for a while in City shirt.
you never saw colin barlow........shit

poyntonblueboy said:
NipHolmes said:
FisHman99 said:
I would take that,

sign him up
Hahaha, classic!

you never saw colin barlow........shit

Not my era. I'm only 25 years old fella.

Savic for £7million was the equivalent of a salesman selling ice to Eskimos and sand to Arabs :(

I take your word that Barlow is worse but Savic takes some fucking beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.