Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Neil McNab said:
i♥city! said:
Train said:
Do we even need him? We're pretty much stacked now up front.

He's a good footballer PLUS he would be a hit with the female fans , He would probably sell lots of shirts too . A poster boy who actually knows how to play ball .

tZ8xF.jpg

But on a more serious note i think its best bobby makes his mind up on who he wants between Jovetic and Sinclair. I know they are two different type of players BUT Jovetic played wide when Gilardino was with Florentina , I'm sure he can be the wide player we've been looking for .
The type of posters you put with the back facing outwards maybe,

Jovetic is good looking , He has that naive "good guy" look BUT lets focus on his quality as a footballer.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
I've heard that we have had £20 million rejected for him, now gone in with a new £22 million bid.

Any news on this?

Would not mind getting him at all!
Source?

A close friend who works inside City, he takes all the players round to look at houses and helps them get to grips with life in manchester. Not allowed to mention names as it may get out and would get a telling off. Its what he's told me, not for definite but thats the word on the grapevine.

He is a creative guy with no real position. But we have Nasri/Silva for that position. Maybe he can play striker too but we have 4 strikers.

Dont know he can play deeper like Yaya.

He is a good players had a big injury and missed a lot of months. Would be expensive too.

I would search for a player to solve the defender back up problem, and in midfield someone more creative but defensively as good as Barry.

I don't doubt Jovetic is probably a good player, but if we're looking for such a player, I don't understand why we weren't in for Cazorla? Or can I assume Jovetic is better than Cazorla, as possibly evidenced by the higher valuation for Jovetic?

sincity said:
I don't doubt Jovetic is probably a good player, but if we're looking for such a player, I don't understand why we weren't in for Cazorla? Or can I assume Jovetic is better than Cazorla, as possibly evidenced by the higher valuation for Jovetic?

I don't think Carzola can do what Jovetic did against LFC some seasons back , I'll say Jovetic is better than Santi.

i♥city! said:
Neil McNab said:
i♥city! said:
He's a good footballer PLUS he would be a hit with the female fans , He would probably sell lots of shirts too . A poster boy who actually knows how to play ball .

tZ8xF.jpg

But on a more serious note i think its best bobby makes his mind up on who he wants between Jovetic and Sinclair. I know they are two different type of players BUT Jovetic played wide when Gilardino was with Florentina , I'm sure he can be the wide player we've been looking for .

Jovetic is good looking , He has that naive "good guy" look BUT lets focus on his quality as a footballer.
Good grief. Never mind the transfer window, is it April 1st?

i♥city! said:
Neil McNab said:
i♥city! said:

tZ8xF.jpg

Looks like Schumacher's mongaloid cousin who raided the props from that crap Stallone movie Cobra!

Mario's Right Peg said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
I've heard that we have had £20 million rejected for him, now gone in with a new £22 million bid.

Any news on this?

Source?

A close friend who works inside City, he takes all the players round to look at houses and helps them get to grips with life in manchester. Not allowed to mention names as it may get out and would get a telling off. Its what he's told me, not for definite but thats the word on the grapevine.

So there are hundreds of people who are employed by City to take players round looking at houses,or just one, we'll never know who your friend is..lol

Mario's Right Peg said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

Any news on this?

Source?

erm....what has he told you. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.