Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

celticfc482 said:
Curious in what way, I support celtic and city, fairly easy to understand.

Now you see this is the biggest fucking no-no in football. I support City because i was born in Manchester to a family of Blues, as was my dad and grandad. No probs with a youngster from wherever choosing City for whatever reason, don't have to be a Manc or through family ties.

But there's room for 1 club and 1 only. Fuck the rest. Celtic OR City.

Kun Aguero said:
NipHolmes said:
poyntonblueboy said:
you never saw colin barlow........shit

Not my era. I'm only 25 years old fella.

Savic for £7million was the equivalent of a salesman selling ice to Eskimos and sand to Arabs :(

I take your word that Barlow is worse but Savic takes some fucking beating.

Lee Bradbury?

In light of the keepers we've had, Ken Mulhearn was up there with Savic.

Danamy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fiorentina after berbatov apparently, dunno if this could affect jovetic?

Berbaflop is indeed being pursued by Fiorentina, there could be movement in this..............
is that movement in berbaflop(which there ain't a lot of) or movement in our interest in Jovetic?

bojinov29 said:
Danamy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fiorentina after berbatov apparently, dunno if this could affect jovetic?

Berbaflop is indeed being pursued by Fiorentina, there could be movement in this..............
is that movement in berbaflop(which there ain't a lot of) or movement in our interest in Jovetic?

Movemnt to United of Jovetic?

GaudinoMotors said:
bojinov29 said:
Danamy said:

no-very much doubt that.....

Jovetic

GaudinoMotors said:
bojinov29 said:
Danamy said:

No, I assume Dan means chance of him coming to us once they've signed a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.