Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Bump...

A0nky18CIAAkTUX.jpg

JOURNAL OF SPORT De Rossi says yes Now the City expects the Rome Mancini also wants Jovetic

(A. Catapano) - Daniele De Rossi has accepted a bid from Manchester City, the next could be Stevan Jovetic. Terrific, the English say. Already. If all dreams were realized Roberto Mancini, Italian football would receive another tremendous blow. The next attack is likely to harm us: If Manchester City will really get your hands on De Rossi and Jovetic, in what abyss of competitiveness collapse Italian football, already "robbed" of Lavezzi, Verratti, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva and perhaps , Ramirez?

Also their sheikhs cursed. From Paris to Manchester, now it's Mansour to go shopping, to meet the demands of Mancini. The first purchase has pointed to by time: Daniele De Rossi, 29, midfielder universal flag of Rome and leader of the National Assembly. Already courted a year ago and, more insistently, last winter, before the boy tore to Rome a rich contract renewal, that about six million net per season (including bonuses) made him the highest paid to affiliated Trigoria. Always a few compared to the nine that the exchange rate pound / euro would offer to Manchester City for the next four years, this time ripping the yes of Sergio Berti and his client.

What has changed? The questions arise spontaneously. The first, because Daniele De Rossi has accepted the offer of the City right now that Zeman has brought enthusiasm and the project seems to take off Rome? It was more logical to do six months ago, when Luis Enrique with drifting and the future was uncertain? Easy answer: then, if he left without renewing the contract, the city would give him a traitor and he would not have endured. Today, if its sale would bring the amount requested by the Roma, the accusation of high treason would fall. The next question reveals a backstory: a few days ago there was an exchange of communications between Mancini and De Rossi: the coach asked the willingness to move to Manchester, the player thanked, but declined the offer, claiming the his attachment to the city, and at that point Mancini, a little 'angry, greeted him and wished the end of Totti, ie a career without trophies. What has changed in the last hour? The City has upped the offer? De Rossi has finally realized that the estimate Zeman little? O spoke with the leaders of Rome to discover that they have nothing against it to sell it?

Roma and Fiorentina they do? Doubts that will be clarified in the coming hours. Tonight after the onset with Southampton, while De Rossi will be the first (and last?) Meeting with his fans at the Olympic Stadium, Mancini will take stock of the market with its leaders. De Rossi immediately after placing Jovetic Dzeko, the strategy is this. Della Valle has repeated ad nauseam that the Montenegrin remain in Florence, but faced with an offer of 30 million would be forced to let him go. From tomorrow, in the meantime, every moment will be good because Trigoria fax arrives with an offer for De Rossi, 25, 30 or 35 million? Which figure will drop Rome? We can not exclude that in the end hang in there, but we forget how much money you would save by cutting only the engagement of De Rossi, 50 million gross. Money that could reinvest immediately to find a substitute height, even if the time at that point clasp.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzettagiallorossa.it/2012/08/gazzetta-dello-sport-de-rossi-dice-yes-ora-il-city-aspetta-la-roma-mancini-vuole-pure-jovetic/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzettagiallorossa.it/2012/ ... e-jovetic/</a>

De Rossi and Jovetic?

Yes please!!!

It's getting harder and harder to separate reality from Fifa or Football manager.

Fiorentina, refused the offer of the City for Jovetic
19.08.2012 08:39 by Daniel Uccellieri article read 3147 times
Source: The Nation / Firenzeviola.it
© photo by James Morini

Good game yesterday's Stevan Jovetic, stopped only by Bardi, Inter goalkeeper school yesterday in a state of grace. Meanwhile, as reported by The Nation, Manchester City Mancini would have knocked on the door of the purple would respond Spades: Jo-Jo is not sold, by returning to the sender any possible negotiations despite the prosecutor, the stadium yesterday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DWig%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsa&sa=X&ei=sJgwUIaINaap0QW9p4HgDA&ved=0CEMQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CEMQ7gEwAA</a>

Saw Jovetic a few times years ago one of them I watched him destroy the red dippers in one game, he looked promising then but all the adulation seemed to settle down after a bit, I take it he's built on that initial promise then ?

Dirty Harry said:
Saw Jovetic a few times years ago one of them I watched him destroy the red dippers in one game, he looked promising then but all the adulation seemed to settle down after a bit, I take it he's built on that initial promise then ?

he lose an entire year injured and still are some doubts about his full recover.

the player is absolutely class , the risk is in his knee

Mancio said:
Dirty Harry said:

he lose an entire year injured and still are some doubts about his full recover.

Cheers Mancio, his ACL aswell, I can see why there are doubts about a full recovery.

Dirty Harry said:
Mancio said:
Dirty Harry said:

Cheers Mancio, his ACL aswell, I can see why there are doubts about a full recovery.

Can't see us shelling out big dough on him if that's the case, too much of a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.