Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

That's not their asking price exactly, it's the buy-out price, he'd sell for a lot less, probably in the vicinity of £18m-£22m. Somehow I doubt Adebayor would agree to go to Fiorentina nor could they pay his wages. RSC might be a possibility but again it depends on wages, he isn't earning peanuts...

Not sure about that, they've only scored 23 goals all season including a staggeringly low 4 (in 10 games) away - the lowest in the league. But they probably have a budget and I'm not sure even RSC would fall within it.

The story came from DAILY STAR, which is not the most reliable source in the media.

We should just eat our losses with those two and supplement his wages. If Barca can keep transfer prices out of the media we should too.

amazing player

as jumanji said highly technical, just amazing. probally one of the most technically gifted players in the world.

balkan players taking over city lol

BIG DONKEY said:
amazing player

as jumanji said highly technical, just amazing. probally one of the most technically gifted players in the world.

balkan players taking over city lol

You must be kidding !

He's not leaving Fiorentina...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/02/07/2891116/stevan-jovetic-intends-to-honour-new-fiorentina-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/ser ... a-contract</a>

Fiorentina starlet Stevan Jovetic has insisted that he has every intention of honouring his contract with the club.

The Montenegro international recently penned a new five-year deal with the Viola and, despite the fact that he has reportedly attracted the interest of Real Madrid and Arsenal in the past, he claims that he has no desire to leave the Artemio Franchi.

"Fiorentina is my future," he told Sky Sport Italia. "I signed because I want to stay here for the five years.

"In Florence, I'm happy. People expect me to play well and score goals, so I'll try not to disappoint. I am happy in this city."

Following his brace of penalties in Sunday's 3-2 win over Udinese, Jovetic has struck 12 goals in 17 Serie A appearances for the struggling Viola so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.