Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevan Jovetic - Robin Van Persie

Sergio Aguero - Edinson Cavani

I know which partnership I'd rather have.

Rory Smith of The Times reckons Jovetic is likely to sign for Chelsea.

Pity that. I dislike Chelsea but like Jovetic a lot. Not quite sure how he immediately fits in if they want Cavani/Rooney but I'm certain he'll be better than both within two years.

Joehannes said:

Pity that. I dislike Chelsea but like Jovetic a lot. Not quite sure how he immediately fits in if they want Cavani/Rooney but I'm certain he'll be better than both within two years.

It's odd how Chelsea are touted to get hulk cavani and Jovetic you'd think they couldn't accommodate all 3

NQCitizen said:
Joehannes said:

It's odd how Chelsea are touted to get hulk cavani and Jovetic you'd think they couldn't accommodate all 3
There's obviously a lot of brinksmanship and disinformation going on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/06/09/4036077/jovetic-i-need-to-leave-fiorentina" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... fiorentina</a>

by the looks of this article he's off to juventus and 13 goals in 31 appearances for a 23 year old worth 30mil isn't that good to me. Balo is 22 we sold him for €20m plus bonuses and add-ons scored 12 in 13.

Milner7 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/06/09/4036077/jovetic-i-need-to-leave-fiorentina

by the looks of this article he's off to juventus and 13 goals in 31 appearances for a 23 year old worth 30mil isn't that good to me. Balo is 22 we sold him for €20m plus bonuses and add-ons scored 12 in 13.

STOP MAKING SHITE UP!!!!

Joehannes said:

It's either him or Hulk, not all of them. they are getting Schurlle(sp) too.

I reckon Juventus won't happen, Higuain costs less and is a better striker.

NipHolmes said:
Joehannes said:

It's either him or Hulk, not all of them. they are getting Schurlle(sp) too.

I reckon Juventus won't happen, Higuain costs less and is a better striker.
In terms of goalscoring record, yes. In terms of anything else, no, and I really like Higuaín.

I watch Fiorentina nearly every week as some of my relatives are florentini. Jovetic is a really special player and one we ought to be looking at if we want one of the next top 3/4 strikers in the world rather than one of the current ones. Looks like we don't though.

Have has the ability to play for any club in the world.

Apart from his current hamstring injury which he picked up in the Montenegro 0 - 4 Ukraine defeat which may have him rested till September, he has a worrying history of injury lay offs over his career to date.

This has been cited as a concern by many objective commentators.

Despite this, he is clearly a special talent and one that Fiorentina would not want to lose. He was fined by the club for remarks made over the weekend to Gazzetta dello Sport stating that he wants to join Conte's Juventus to play alongside Pirlo, Vidal and co.

We already have players that do his job however. right now we need more than ever a 25 goals a season striker to complement our current strike force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.