Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee dubya said:
I think Jovetic is Pellegrini's type of player, but i'd be surprised if he was a first choice target. If we do make a move i think it'll be a bit later on in the window when other options haven't worked out.
Other options as in Cavani?

Fwiw, I think Jovetic will be just as good as van Persie is now within two years if he stays fit. Brilliant, brilliant player.

If Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko all moved this window, my targets would be Muriel, Cavani and Jovetic. Great balance and versatility in that group. Throw I'm Guidetti too.

Joehannes said:
pee dubya said:
I think Jovetic is Pellegrini's type of player, but i'd be surprised if he was a first choice target. If we do make a move i think it'll be a bit later on in the window when other options haven't worked out.

Fwiw, I think Jovetic will be just as good as van Persie is now within two years if he stays fit. Brilliant, brilliant player.

If Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko all moved this window, my targets would be Muriel, Cavani and Jovetic. Great balance and versatility in that group. Throw I'm Guidetti too.
Well the thing with Jovetic is, i suppose a bit like Van Persie in his earlier career, he hasn't really got a bona-fide best position yet. He can be attacking midfielder, wide player, 2nd striker, main striker etc. So it's hard to say who exactly he'd be an alternative to, because he can be an alternative to almost all our attacking targets i suppose.

To be honest i think i've only seen him play once this season, and it's been his best season. Am i right in saying he's been Fiorentina's main striker or has he been playing off Luca Toni?

pee dubya said:
Joehannes said:
pee dubya said:

Well the thing with Jovetic is, i suppose a bit like Van Persie in his earlier career, he hasn't really got a bona-fide best position yet. He can be attacking midfielder, wide player, 2nd striker, main striker etc. So it's hard to say who exactly he'd be an alternative to, because he can be an alternative to almost all our attacking targets i suppose.

To be honest i think i've only seen him play once this season, and it's been his best season. Am i right in saying he's been Fiorentina's main striker or has he been playing off Luca Toni?

He's the number 9 for Fiorentina, Ljajic plays off him. The rags signed Ljajic once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.