Steve Bruce

Mr Partridge

Is it just me or is he one of the worst managers in the game? Sure there have been some truly dreadful ones over the last 20 years(most have managed us) but none of them have lasted as long as elephant man. He's been a top flight manager for a number of years now, but what has he actually got? What has he achieved? What are his managerial qualities and capabilities? He has absolutely nothing at all going for him and just fills his teams with rag rejects.

He's gonna get found out soon I just know it, he's taking Sunderland absolutely nowhere(other than to the championship) just like he's done with the other clubs he's managed, despite his summer signings. Two promotions and one relegation with Birmingham that's it. All he ever does is moan about referees, and kisses Fergie's arse.

No personality, no charisma, no success and 3 wins in his last 20 competitive matches. Niall was one of my first City heroes and I find it hard to take that he's daft enough to keep paying this twat's wages!

Mr Partridge said:
Is it just me or is he one of the worst managers in the game? Sure there have been some truly dreadful ones over the last 20 years(most have managed us) but none of them have lasted as long as elephant man. He's been a top flight manager for a number of years now, but what has he actually got? What has he achieved? What are his managerial qualities and capabilities? He has absolutely nothing at all going for him and just fills his teams with rag rejects.

He's gonna get found out soon I just know it, he's taking Sunderland absolutely nowhere(other than to the championship) just like he's done with the other clubs he's managed, despite his summer signings. Two promotions and one relegation with Birmingham that's it. All he ever does is moan about referees, and kisses Fergie's arse.

No personality, no charisma, no success and 3 wins in his last 20 competitive matches. Niall was one of my first City heroes and I find it hard to take that he's daft enough to keep paying this twat's wages!

Kissing Fergies arse carries a lot of weight in this game.

There are very limited number of trophies anybody can win and anyone outside of the top 10 is fucked!!! For your Steve Bruce you can add redknapp Martinez moyes and the like. The fact that they have all won nothing doesnt take away from their ability to manage I don't think, you can basically tear any managers record outside of thetop few teams

He just buys all the shit finished washed up rag cast offs looking for a final pay day. Is it any surprise Sunderland are shit ? You got to say quinny is not covering himself in glory as chairmen there either.

He usually jumps ship after a couple of years with a club, just before he's found out.

Its not looking good for him. I think Martin O Neill might end up there some time this season. Cant see Hughes going there if Bruce goes he wont think the Sunderland job is a big job for him after walking out on Fulham he wont go near Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.