Steve Claridge

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cityfan1977 said:
What is he on about.
City have not played well in CL ?
I didnt know that the season was over.

We have played 2 games in the CL and we can still qf and we can still win it,
if we will what then ?

What about United records in there 2 games Claridge ?

In fairness mate its more likely i will grow a 7ft penis than us winning are CL group but obviously we can still qualify

where are all the seven foot penises with bacon face on them

Claridge is a nobody loser and a xenophobe to boot.
Just upsets me he gets paid by the beeb (and my subscriptions!) to spout that crap.

Just thought i'd mention that he is doing a sportsmanship evening in the village where I live on Friday night, tickets still available. Anyone near York let me know.

Could be wrong but am sure he was the scorer of the goal that confirmed our promotion once,he was playing for leicester against who im not sure but kinda remember being grateful to him ,well he,s fukked it on that score,must be a mancini thing he never used to have an agenda with us,looks a bit like the local smakhead these days pity him ,hes gutted missing the gravyboat most of them ex players are 2 3 grand a week then,now who knows.

Pam said:
UlsterCitizen said:
" Said we're not a good side,

That's just plain weird.

It IS a little bizarre. Firstly it shows he never watches us in a whole match. Secondly it proves he is blissfully unaware there was a media change over the summer where it was universally decided overnight we were becoming the real deal.

Hell I've even heard Tony Cascarino praising us once.

Needs to be put in a loony bin.

john@staustell said:
Pam said:
UlsterCitizen said:
" Said we're not a good side,

That's just plain weird.

It IS a little bizarre. Firstly it shows he never watches us in a whole match. Secondly it proves he is blissfully unaware there was a media change over the summer where it was universally decided overnight we were becoming the real deal.

Hell I've even heard Tony Cascarino praising us once.
Needs to be put in a loony bin.

never!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.