Steve Clarke

It’s a scourge, but more than that, an embarrassment. There is deep rooted hatred and it all stemmed from Irish immigration. The Orange Order is here too, imported from Ulster in 1912 and ofcourse the Troubkes didn’t exactly help the situation.

I always hope it goes but it won’t. I hate religion with a passion and bigotry even more. In a football context I would still accept the hate, but in the same way City hate Utd. Not based on what version of an imaginary god you align too.

The Irish situation I also wish would be jettisoned from both teams supporters. 800 years and it’s still going. No fucking wonder as people will not let go of ancient hatreds which will lead to probably another 800 with people still being utter bellends.

Saddens my heart.

yep none of it would have happened if only Henry could keep his pecker in his pants.
I think he just wanted to have a male heir something his first wife was unable to give him. Not unreasonable considering his status

The west of Scotland is notorious (has been for donkeys years) for being a hotbed of sectarianism.
Sadly jimharri it is not just the west of Scotland it is stinking out the whole country north to south and east to west.

Sadly jimharri it is not just the west of Scotland it is stinking out the whole country north to south and east to west.

Not entirely true. There are still small pockets of the country where the bouquet of bigotry doesn't attack the nostrils. Alas, where it does exist, it reeks like an abandoned herring factory, and the prevailing wind blows from the west.

Just been reading an article in one of our papers about this. Religion is number three in hate crimes. Catholics are 20% of the population but account for being the victim of this in 50% of the cases. Protestants 27%.

It’s the most dangerous place to live in the UK if you were born a Catholic.

We are a great country but we have a cancer of hate that manifests in violence far too often.

I too have been attacked whilst with mates and brothers, we never appeared on stats but could easily have as we were outnumbered, but it ended ok for us. Not everyone can defend themselves and even those who can, being jumped by a greater number seldom ends well for them. This happens a lot.

I think I will move to Syria.

Just been reading an article in one of our papers about this. Religion is number three in hate crimes. Catholics are 20% of the population but account for being the victim of this in 50% of the cases. Protestants 27%.

It’s the most dangerous place to live in the UK if you were born a Catholic.

We are a great country but we have a cancer of hate that manifests in violence far too often.

I too have been attacked whilst with mates and brothers, we never appeared on stats but could easily have as we were outnumbered, but it ended ok for us. Not everyone can defend themselves and even those who can, being jumped by a greater number seldom ends well for them. This happens a lot.

I think I will move to Syria.

Well don’t expect to come back if you don’t like it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.