Steve Ireland

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
lee-mcfc said:
i agree. dont understand why the two most underperforming(is that a word?) players got a chance to play in a very important match.
SWP came on and got Evra booked straight away as usual. United can't handle Shauny, every game they plan to kick fuck out of him. A dangerous player who needed to come on as the game was too big for AJ.

Even though Ireland has been poor this season, he's always capable of creating something as we've seen all last season and sometimes this season. The bad decision though was taking our best player de Jong off for him. Ireland came on to attack, de Jong would have followed Scholes.

The worst sub he did was bring the half arsed Vieira on though. Everyone could see it was the wrong decision and until he brought SWP on we had no shape whatsoever. He's too slow and has no hunger left (and why should he, he's won everything there is to be won). Vieira was where it went wrong for me.

agree there about the occasion being too big for johnson. i know SWP has been having a mare lately but your right, utd, and evra in particular dont like shaun running at them at full pelt! its done now anyway lets fucking beat the arse at weekend, if spuds and wigan can do it im sure we can!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.