Steve Kay - R.i.p. fella..................:-(

awaydayblue

Steve very sadly passed away yesterday, to those who knew Steve, what else can I say, top bloke, top family man, top
blue. To anyone who didnt know Steve, check out his website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcstats.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfcstats.com</a> - a source of valuable information to Blues everywhere. You will be missed by your many friends.... - Sean CITY MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE ENGLAND

His site is absolutely fantastic. First place I go to if I'm struggling to remember a game or stat about City. Probably the best stats site on the web. Hopefully his passing won't see the end of MCFC Stats. Tremendous legacy to leave behind.

RIP

So sorry to hear about that.

I use that site all the time , it's the best i've found anywhere.

Oh my God, I can't believe this.

I am so, so sorry.

Me and Steve knocked about at City for years, and I lost touch with him the last couple of seasons as he was ill. Me and him went away to every game for about 5 years, sharing the driving.

Last time I saw him a few weeks ago he looked terrible but I never thought that it was this bad. Fantastic lad, and I will miss him so bad.

I am devastated. I really can't believe this.

RIP blue.

Top site, always very useful.

Say hello to my past relations sitting in the heaven section of the Kippax when we next play.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IF TERRIBLE NEWS ................ONE OF THE BEST CITY SITES AROUND HE USED TO RUN, I AM ON IT EVERY WEEK..............

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS................

RIP STEVE...YOU WILL BE VERY MUCH MISSED............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.