Steve Kay - R.i.p. fella..................:-(

Oh this is very sad to hear. This legend religously updated his brilliant stats site as quickly as he could after every game. Had a real passion for statistics and history of the club and I don't know of anyone else who's done a better job of that for their club. I really hope someone picks up the torch and carries it on as I'm sure thats what he would have wanted.

R.I.P.

Soulboy said:
Oh my God, I can't believe this.

I am so, so sorry.

Me and Steve knocked about at City for years, and I lost touch with him the last couple of seasons as he was ill. Me and him went away to every game for about 5 years, sharing the driving.

Last time I saw him a few weeks ago he looked terrible but I never thought that it was this bad. Fantastic lad, and I will miss him so bad.

I am devastated. I really can't believe this.

I'm shocked. A bolt out of the blue. Speechless.

Crikey. I was only looking at the profile on his website a couple of days ago, as well.

Thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

It's by no means top of the agenda at this moment, i know, but it would be nice to think some of us Blues could pay their respects by making sure his good work is carried on.

pardoe said:
Crikey. I was only looking at the profile on his website a couple of days ago, as well.

Thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

It's by no means top of the agenda at this moment, i know, but it would be nice to think some of us Blues could pay their respects by making sure his good work is carried on.

His son was closely involved in all of it.

Maybe he will carry on. But I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.