Steven Fletcher

Good player, however as the lone striker for Sunderland he's bound to bag the lion share of their goals.

MON knows what he's doing. He's signed one of the best target men in the business, and he's got two good crossers of the ball to provide him with the service in Mclean and Larrson.

We need to watch them at set-pieces, and it's a bit disappointing we're not playing on the Sunday as the players wont be recovered from Dortmund. Whoever starts in midfield and up front on Weds is unlikely to start on Saturday

strongbowholic
Post subject: Re: So many players and so little choice.Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 am

Ok, here's where I lose any credibility points I've ever built up: I've been impressed with the lad at Burnley, think his name is Fletcher. Scored against us and against Villa today. Only seen him a couple of times though.

strongbowholic
Post subject: Re: Players you like to watch who don't play for CityPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Steven Fletcher at Wolves (ex Burnley).

I think he is a fine example of the old fashioned, raw boned, big handful of a centre forward. With a decent supply chain he'd score hatfuls.

I really enjoy watching his battles with the other team's centre halves.

Both from a little while back!

Like him for the reasons above but clearly not suited to our style of play.

Francis Rizzo said:
I mentioned signing him last season and was laughed off here. He has scored goals everywhere he has been, always at teams fighting relegation. I would swap him for Balo today.

I wouldnt swap him for Balo at all

pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:
pudge said:
What about the end of the last full season, when Mario scored more?

Yes mario scored more in a team that won the league, compared with Wolves that went down. Mario also gets sent off more and acts like a complete twat more, and frankly cannot be relied on.
Yet he plays for the Champions, has won league titles in 2 countries along with the Champions League. As well as starting for Italy at international level.

Fletcher plays for Sunderland.

Sunderland are a fantastic team, with some really good players, Fletcher is playing great and I would have him over balo any day. Great set of fans, hope they do well tbh, especially since aj went there.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Its stupid, people love mad Mario because of the stupid shit he does, and not noticing we have 3 better strikers in team than him.

Don't give a fuck about his antics. I want us to keep hold of him because of his phenomenal. Yes, Tevez and Aguero are better than him but there's no shame in that - they're world class players. Dzeko's debatable but it doesn't matter. Fact of the matter is Balo's a very good player and a great prospect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.