Stevie and Ireland

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
I know about the grandma thing and his girlfriend having a miscarriage etc.
I heard a few other things about why Ireland won't play for Ireland now, I know he said he will probably return but are there any other reasons?

Also will it be a good thing if he did become and Ireland regular once again? I know the obvious answer would be yes but anybody think no for whatever reason?

I heard that after a training session a few of the Irish lads pinned Stevie down and tried to pull his hair/wig off to see if it was a wig or not! Stevie got abit upset about all this and then lied about his Nan and all that so he didnt have to go back and train/play with them bullies! Dunno if this is true or not but thats what i heard!

And on whether he plays for Ireland again, im not arsed to be honest! Im not Irish and when England play Ireland id be wanting us to fuckin punish them! Only interested in City boys playing for City or England players when they play for England!

I'd love him to play for Eire again.

I think he owes it to their fans and most of all himself. Stevie on the world stage playing at his best would be great for him, City and us basking in having a home grown world superstar on our books.

I for one would love to see him in a green shirt again and i'm sure Shay and Dunney would take care of him.

mat said:

I think he owes it to their fans and most of all himself. Stevie on the world stage playing at his best would be great for him, City and us basking in having a home grown world superstar on our books.

I for one would love to see him in a green shirt again and i'm sure Shay and Dunney would take care of him.
begs the question...if thats true...why was dunney and shay - as a senior member of the squad - not stopping it in any case??

danburge82 said:
I heard that after a training session a few of the Irish lads pinned Stevie down and tried to pull his hair/wig off to see if it was a wig or not! Stevie got abit upset about all this and then lied about his Nan and all that so he didnt have to go back and train/play with them bullies! Dunno if this is true or not but thats what i heard!

And on whether he plays for Ireland again, im not arsed to be honest! Im not Irish and when England play Ireland id be wanting us to fuckin punish them! Only interested in City boys playing for City or England players when they play for England!

See I heard about the people pulling his wig off but I didn't know if it was true, to be honest I just think if he doesn't play for Ireland again it wouldn't be a terrible thing...

eshiers1 said:
mat said:

begs the question...if thats true...why was dunney and shay - as a senior member of the squad - not stopping it in any case??

Hey listen the Irish say they fuckin hate the English but then support English football teams! God knows what goes on in their heads!

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
mat said:

Hey listen the Irish say they fuckin hate the English but then support English football teams! God knows what goes on in their heads!

That has got to be one of the most stupid posts i have ever read on this site

mat said:

I agree! Irelands midfield is shocking at the minute we need Stevie back and Steven Reid fit! I want to see him playing at the world cup and getting the praise he deserves!

Thanx4Knives said:
mat said:

I agree! Irelands midfield is shocking at the minute we need Stevie back and Steven Reid fit! I want to see him playing at the world cup and getting the praise he deserves!

We need Delap

niallerbluemoon said:
danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
mat said:

That has got to be one of the most stupid posts i have ever read on this site

It was a joke, sorry if i offended!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.