Stevie and Ireland

danburge82 said:
that mate is wrong!

I love England, im proud to be English! I support England football massively! I am club before country(City always come first!) but i dont hate Rooney or Rio when they play for United anyway, i actually really respect them! It's Fergy and half the up-their-own-arse, biased, uneducated (in footy, im not being elitist), hypocritcal wankers who are United fans who i hate!

and everytime Steve Gerrard come to our ground and you get them arseholes that boo him - i feel like punchin em!

What do you think all them lads who are out in Afganistan think to what you've just said? you have to be patriotic fella otherwise we may as well let these fuckin Taliban and Al kaeda win! And the best way to show patriotism when you arent at war - through football or any sports!

Bollox and double bollox.

Rag

Do you know what i've been called a Rag four times on this site and i only joined 2 weeks ago! Just because i dont lick Steven Irelands arsehole because i dont think he's as good as everybody's banging on about or because i support England i get accused of being a Rag!???

But it's the Rags who have songs that are anti-England national team! So who are the Rags, is this a Rags site in disguise!?

My mate put a picture in to Soccer AM from Afgan with all his mates with their footy tops on and do you know what he's said when he comes home? that the thing they all have in common is England and football when they're over there so what i said before isnt boolocks!

danburge82 said:
Do you know what i've been called a Rag four times on this site and i only joined 2 weeks ago! Just because i dont lick Steven Irelands arsehole because i dont think he's as good as everybody's banging on about or because i support England i get accused of being a Rag!???

But it's the Rags who have songs that are anti-England national team! So who are the Rags, is this a Rags site in disguise!?

My mate put a picture in to Soccer AM from Afgan with all his mates with their footy tops on and do you know what he's said when he comes home? that the thing they all have in common is England and football when they're over there so what i said before isnt boolocks!

I don't think your a rag :)
We had a nice little discussion :)

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
mat said:
I'd love him to play for Eire again.

I think he owes it to their fans and most of all himself. Stevie on the world stage playing at his best would be great for him, City and us basking in having a home grown world superstar on our books.

I for one would love to see him in a green shirt again and i'm sure Shay and Dunney would take care of him.
begs the question...if thats true...why was dunney and shay - as a senior member of the squad - not stopping it in any case??

Hey listen the Irish say they fuckin hate the English but then support English football teams! God knows what goes on in their heads!

Dick - they also use to have a lot players who played for them and most of the support there reflected this - God knows what goes on in your head - if anything? Biggot!

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
mat said:
I'd love him to play for Eire again.

I think he owes it to their fans and most of all himself. Stevie on the world stage playing at his best would be great for him, City and us basking in having a home grown world superstar on our books.

I for one would love to see him in a green shirt again and i'm sure Shay and Dunney would take care of him.
begs the question...if thats true...why was dunney and shay - as a senior member of the squad - not stopping it in any case??

Hey listen the Irish say they fuckin hate the English but then support English football teams! God knows what goes on in their heads!

Dick - they also use to have a lot players who played for them and most of the support there reflected this - God knows what goes on in your head - if anything? Biggot!

i went to england switzerland. I boo'd rooney when he went off, and cheered gelson fernandez before he went off. England are just players from the big 4 in white or red shirts. You can tell this because they dive and moan like fuck to the ref. If shaun plays then i'll cheer him on but as far as england go, i really cant support a bunch of pre madonna rags.

Man City come first, and thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.