Stevie and Ireland

niallerbluemoon said:
Sorry i thought you were being serious

I was joking but i did know two Irish lads (who were my mates) at uni who used to mock me at every occasion when England were on the tele in football, rugby, anything...they said frequently that they hated the Enlgish and we are unpatriotic and arrogant but one was a United fan and the other was Liverpool so they couldnt have hated us that much to have Stevie G and Wayne Rooney as their hero's hey!

I hate all national teams personally. Never understood how people can cheer for Rooney and co. and then hate them when they are in United shirts. Id rather see them get injured and lose players for league matches than see the national team win anything. I dont mind watching if a city player is playing but otherwise love nothing more than to see England lose.

that mate is wrong!

I love England, im proud to be English! I support England football massively! I am club before country(City always come first!) but i dont hate Rooney or Rio when they play for United anyway, i actually really respect them! It's Fergy and half the up-their-own-arse, biased, uneducated (in footy, im not being elitist), hypocritcal wankers who are United fans who i hate!

and everytime Steve Gerrard come to our ground and you get them arseholes that boo him - i feel like punchin em!

What do you think all them lads who are out in Afganistan think to what you've just said? you have to be patriotic fella otherwise we may as well let these fuckin Taliban and Al kaeda win! And the best way to show patriotism when you arent at war - through football or any sports!

danburge82 said:
that mate is wrong!

I love England, im proud to be English! I support England football massively! I am club before country(City always come first!) but i dont hate Rooney or Rio when they play for United anyway, i actually really respect them! It's Fergy and half the up-their-own-arse, biased, uneducated (in footy, im not being elitist), hypocritcal wankers who are United fans who i hate!

and everytime Steve Gerrard come to our ground and you get them arseholes that boo him - i feel like punchin em!

What do you think all them lads who are out in Afganistan think to what you've just said? you have to be patriotic fella otherwise we may as well let these fuckin Taliban and Al kaeda win! And the best way to show patriotism when you arent at war - through football or any sports!

fuckin 'ell !!

danburge82 said:
that mate is wrong!

Oh, so when Gary Neville comes to CoMs, you don't boo him? He's an England international, or when Rooney starts shouting shit at our fans, you sit there and think 'I have respect for that man'. I make an exception for when I'm watching England that I don't hate on Utd players, but as soon as the 3 lions' shirt is off, I hate em again.

Sorry mate, is that a bit deep for the afternoon of our big UEFA Cup day!??
Think i need a drink to loosen up, im abit nervous about tonight!

danburge82 said:
that mate is wrong!

I love England, im proud to be English! I support England football massively! I am club before country(City always come first!) but i dont hate Rooney or Rio when they play for United anyway, i actually really respect them!

Hmmmmm.

RyantheBlue said:
danburge82 said:
that mate is wrong!

Oh, so when Gary Neville comes to CoMs, you don't boo him? He's an England international, or when Rooney starts shouting shit at our fans, you sit there and think 'I have respect for that man'. I make an exception for when I'm watching England that I don't hate on Utd players, but as soon as the 3 lions' shirt is off, I hate em again.

Neville hasnt been an international for years and havent our fans even boo'd our own players like Joey Barton when he said he wanted to leave a few years back, Samaras for being shit, and even Vassell for not performing earlier this season - these people are a joke who boo like this! so whether it's tosser Neville (and yes he is a tosser) or one of the lads from our own youth team us blues still fuckin get on their backs! Yeah i'll shout fuck off to Rooney when he sticks the V's up at me and tell Ashley Cole im taking his bird out and shagging her when they come to our ground, i play rugby and ive had my eyes purposely scratched and had a fight with a lad who i shuck hands with and had a pint with after the match because i was his mate from school! you just get on with it, people who hate Rooney or Gerrard are just probably jealous of them!

Anyway each man to their own opinions hey!

dandeman2008 said:
I hate all national teams personally. Never understood how people can cheer for Rooney and co. and then hate them when they are in United shirts. Id rather see them get injured and lose players for league matches than see the national team win anything. I dont mind watching if a city player is playing but otherwise love nothing more than to see England lose.
I agree with you mate,I can't stand watching England ,and I hate seeing all them pricks with St Georges flags slapped on their faces singing "No surrender to the I.R.A" whenever England manage to drag themselves to the finals of a competition! I'm English too by the way.

As for Ireland,he has become a much better player since he got rid off his wig/hair plugs,but Elano has got worse since he has grown his hair! I myself have long hair and have always been a shit player....coincidence? I think not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.