Stevie Ireland O/S

just to add that it is good Stevie is not resting on his laurels, he will be aware that he will more than likely have improved competition for his role next year and as such wants to be in prime condition.

That's really good to hear. I wouldn't want Robinho doing it so much because he's a different player but definitley the likes of Johnson, Kompany, De Jong to beefen up and work on fitness.

He's apparently seriously injured like his pelvis or around that area and Hughes said he's never seen such an injury before and that Johnson may have to reitre.

This is fantastic but i don't want him to burn himself out. Hope he has a decent rest and re-charges his batteries aswell before he starts it. Great idea taking a few players with him. Big Phil should go if he has any hopes of featuring in the starting line up next season. Would do him the world of good.

I can understand the logic of keeping fit in the summer....but Kick Boxing????????

Who would you most like to defeat in a Kick Boxing Contest??? Bagsy Roy Keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.