Stick or Twist at Bayern

CtidBlueMooner

So do we play full strength squad & go for it on Dec 10th hoping for a 3 goal victory ? Or do we accept 2nd spot & a favourable draw, save our main players for Arsenal on the Saturday & field a weakened team ?
Personally as someone who is going to the game,I'll be mighty peed off if teamsheet is Garcia,Rodwell,Dzeko,Pantillimon etc etc.

CtidBlueMooner said:
So do we play full strength squad & go for it on Dec 10th hoping for a 3 goal victory ? Or do we accept 2nd spot & a favourable draw, save our main players for Arsenal on the Saturday & field a weakened team ?
Personally as someone who is going to the game,I'll be mighty peed off if teamsheet is Garcia,Rodwell,Dzeko,Pantillimon etc etc.
Yaya's yellow card last night tells you how seriously we'll be taking it.

CtidBlueMooner said:

Panti is our first choice keeper at the moment so why shouldn't he play?

CtidBlueMooner said:

We go for latter, too many games coming up and will be without Yaya, I would rest all even if we get rolled, I know people going all that way at a cost will disagree but as I have said on previous occasions we are not used to having the luxury of playing 'dead rubbers' in the CL.

Pellegrini has already virtually said he will put a weakened team out because we play Arsenal when we get back.
I am also going and I don't give a fuck what team he puts out. I know he will be doing what's best for City and that is all that matters.

I said it the other day: Pellegrini should ring Guardiola and they should both agree to play their reserves.

Especially now Ya Ya is unavailable.

Bayern aren't going to risk a full strength team in this, ideal opportunity for us to play second string and keep big hitters fresh for the Arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.