Stick that in yer pipe and, err . . . (parental advisory)

Why is it that some men seem to have a fascination with sticking their cocks inside inanimate objects. You always hear about some weirdo with a hoover pipe stuck on his cock.
Knowing bm and human nature, there's bound to be someone from here who's put his knob into something he shouldn't have(I don't mean the babysitter either).

Explain yourselves!!!

pinkwheeltrim said:
Come on lads,we've all done something like this, havn't we??

Who can honestly say they havn't looked at the hoover pipe and had "ideas"!!

Or cut an hole in the sexy underwear page of a catalogue

pinkwheeltrim said:

Haha, I hadn't seen your post when I made mine. I might have known you would be heavily involved in the 'pipe porking' scene.

How do you know if the pipe is sexy enough. Do you look at it and go "Look at the tube on that"

C'mon spill the beans(I don't mean jizz or owt, just tell us why)

Worker caught having sex with Henry Hoover - Telegraph

A Polish worker has come up with an unusual excuse after being caught in the act with a vacuum cleaner. ... The building contractor claimed he was cleaning his underpants with Henry Hoover when he was found naked and on his knees in a hospital's staff canteen.

Wouldnt of been to bad if he was using henrys sister, unless he was a gay polish worker.

pinkwheeltrim said:

Have you got one of them hoovers with the little face on it? Do you find it attractive?

"Right, dont move whatever you do, we're gonna get this off, dont move *slips*, oops.....er...you might be pissin like a woman now..."

35d5fvb.jpg

was it this guy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.