Stiff Little Fingers

Cant afford to go Saturday, gutted but still have my memories from 78/79. Anyone thinking of going, do it if you can you wont regret it, now i gotta gettaway from here and back to work

Bellyeye said:
Really fancy this as two of us are driving up for the game but the cost of petrol from Northants, the match tickets then the gig tickets plus associated expenditure is just a bit too much in one hit. Bummer!

Just sent you a PM about Saturday.

LongsightM13 said:
U2 supported them at the Apollo about 1982/3 I think

Are you sure ? I hope you are wrong because I went every time SLF played back then but I rarely bothered getting in for the support bands. So you could be telling me I missed U2 but tbh I've always said SLF were the best band to come out of Ireland so happy I saw them.

robsta said:
LongsightM13 said:

Are you sure ? I hope you are wrong because I went every time SLF played back then but I rarely bothered getting in for the support bands. So you could be telling me I missed U2 but tbh I've always said SLF were the best band to come out of Ireland so happy I saw them.

They were the best band to come out of Ireland for 30 years. Then Jedward came along....... ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
robsta said:
LongsightM13 said:

They were the best band to come out of Ireland for 30 years. Then Jedward came along....... ;)

Well yeah, course, that goes without saying ..... but I wish they would Just Fade Away

LongsightM13 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.u2gigs.com/all-u2-tours.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.u2gigs.com/all-u2-tours.html</a>
Just had a look on here, nothing matches that. They played the Apollo in 83 as headliners, but not before then. To be honest, they were headliners from late 1981 on the October tour onwards.

I couldn't make it to see them last night but any reports from anyone that did ? Was Jake on his usual top form ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.