Still angry

Goes to show you a bit of graft and a wily old fox in charge gets you places....and after our inept, half arsed and embarrassing showing from our little cherubs on Sunday throwing money at it isn't always the solution. Well done Leicester city for showing every **** up who thought they could buy a title.

Who would most people want in their team, Kompany, Silva, KDB and Aguero or Huth, Drinkwater, Vardy and Albrighton? FFS we should have pissed this league and to think the dippers only got second with 86 points.

I'd take Drinkwater and Vardy and even Morgan for the price they paid for them, over the outrageous and piss taking fees we've paid for defenders who can't defend, forwards who can't score and wingers who can't cross.

Edited to add:

And all those players who only make an effort when it suits them.

I'm not bitter about their success. I am bitter that our bone idle team have not even put up a fight.
The Manager is the one who could have done far more.He has allowed too many piss poor performances from individuals over the season to go unpunished,hence the lack lustre displays from too many top quality players.I do not include Kolarov in that last sentence.

The money is a smokescreen for me. I play every week for nothing and if I see a striker about to score I burst a gut to stop him. I chase every lost cause. If we are losing 5-0 I want to make it 5-1. How many do you see with that attitude in our squad? Can you see Pellegrini hammering them after that shambles?

The Manager is the one who could have done far more.He has allowed too many piss poor performances from individuals over the season to go unpunished,hence the lack lustre displays from too many top quality players.I do not include Kolarov in that last sentence.
I totally agree with that. He surely would have been sacked anyway. I think the vast majority on here could do the job better.

I'm still absolutely seething from Sunday. We had a chance to wrap up top four, players had chances to play themselves in contention and what we witnessedo was a group of spineless arseholes who shouldn't play again

In all honesty Leicester succeeded where Liverpool ultimately failed in 2014.
The way the Premier League has evolved, there's now a huge opportunity for a team who isn't in Europe, to pick the same team, and grasp the mettle, whilst their rivals rotate and drop silly points.
We were the biggest culprits, and even allowing for injuries, too many people were obsessed with this blind faith notion that it didn't matter too much, because City always finish the season strongly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.