Still angry

I'm furious but I'm delighted for Leicester. And our players should be ashamed.

But does anyone really believe all those Leicester players would be legging it about like young foals after 3 years of Pellegrini ?

But our players are experienced enough to just ignore him & play their own way imo. They should have played as a team irrespective of Pellegrini & showed the heart to win in spite of him.

I'm still absolutely seething from Sunday. We had a chance to wrap up top four, players had chances to play themselves in contention and what we witnessedo was a group of spineless arseholes who shouldn't play again

This.

I'm getting over the result but the performance of both AK and Sterling I still cant get my head round and I'm fucking seething!

I think the club, and by the club I mean the hierarchy will have learnt more this season than they have in all the others combined since they arrived.
Results and performances like the one we witnessed at the weekend shouldn't happen or at least should be once a season freaks. This season it has happened all to often.

Well done to Leicester they've been top notch this season. On to City now we're struggling to make top 4 which is a joke injuries or no injuries. Pellegrini is only in a job because of the champions league. To many piss poor performances this season on and off the pitch a clear out is due..

I keep going over the second goal, and thinking that the manager should have hooked him there and then!

Absolutely and its one of my criticisms of the manager in that he has often rewarded poor performances by not hooking them and even playing them next game.

Im just watching it again now and he has 15 yards on Mane and doesn't even try to get back!

It's annoying but it isn't just us who have spent big money and been shown up the rest have too. For us it smacks of a lack of organisation or any form of tactical game plan save ''We are better than you,come on and take us on!''

That team we put out on Sunday should have been more than capable of taking at least a point out of the game. If all the players work on tactics and organisation then we should be able to rotate and at least grind out a result even if the quality has dropped of a little in players.We looked a complete shambles all over the park and that comes from the top and is thankfully going to be rectified in the summer.

I feel sorry for the fans that traveled to the game on Sunday....It was clear they cared more about the game than some of the players or management and even with the CL game round the corner I find it difficult to understand why they wouldnt see that game as important......for me, Sunday was as important as tomorrow...I know that might sound strange to some but Sunday's game and our position in the table has a big impact on next season....For me, you put out your best team when there is so much at stake in the prem....players can get injured in training and there is a risk every time they step on the pitch and you cant allow that to stop you giving 100%...the biggest issue for me is that of our squad...clearly our starting 11 is good enough to play with anyone but results have shown, as soon as we hold out/rest 3 or 4 of our best players the team looks a mess.....and for me that shows errors/mistakes on many levels at the club....Anyway....lets hope tomorrow we have something to cheers about and help put behind us that mess we saw at weekend....GO Blues!!!

I keep going over the second goal, and thinking that the manager should have hooked him there and then!

This is a key point.

We have had loads of such moments & not just with Kolarov. He will have a good chance to be involved on Wed.

Mediocrity & indeed incomperence has been rewarded game after game with very little punishment for downing tools.

This is a key point.

We have had loads of such moments & not just with Kolarov. He will have a good chance to be involved on Wed.

Mediocrity & indeed incomperence has been rewarded game after game with very little punishment for downing tools.

Yep, I cant disagree with that one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.