still happy with the loss today and fa cup final

ancoats

ok we got beat today but we played 3 games in a week and a wembley semi final vs chelsea on that pitch

we was never going to catch utd even if we won today so maybe mancini is playing
with players who will not start in the cup final and give them a rest and thats right in my book you got to keep the best players fresh and ready for the final

top 4 is in the bag and 2nd place is really ours if we win our homes games then all good and happy today nobody pick up a injury and we move on to the next game

I'm gutted for the moment, but will get over it

Worried Milner may not recover in time for Wembley

ancoats said:
ok we got beat today but we played 3 games in a week and a wembley semi final vs chelsea on that pitch

we was never going to catch utd even if we won today so maybe mancini is playing
with players who will not start in the cup final and give them a rest and thats right in my book you got to keep the best players fresh and ready for the final

top 4 is in the bag and 2nd place is really ours if we win our homes games then all good and happy today nobody pick up a injury and we move on to the next game

No one on that bench will start in the final except Aguero so how is he resting them for final?

If we get beat having given it our best shot, then fair enough. I can live with that, just. But the second half was all too familiar of some of our non-performances this season (won't list them, you all know them). Everyone could see what was coming. Well; nearly everyone.

Its the manner of the defeat which so disappointing, we were cruising then Spurs changed it and outnumbered us in the middle yet Mancini refused to change it even after spurs went level.

Admire your confidence. Never happy with a loss. Top 4 should be our priority, a cup win would be nice though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.