still happy with the loss today and fa cup final

I bet some blues player will be unhappy tonight.Zabaleta and Milner are my 2 that have shown some fight for City this season.I wish a few more of are players gave there all like these 2 this season.

baildon blue said:
I bet some blues player will be unhappy tonight.Zabaleta and Milner are my 2 that have shown some fight for City this season.I wish a few more of are players gave there all like these 2 this season.

I would like to think they are all upset but somehow i dont think that is the case.they had better come out and blast wigan away as losing that would be a real kick in the guts

we will come back stronger from this season we was only a couple of players away from utd and with the new summer window i bet we dont make the mistake again
i would like to get the new players early sort out the player who can go then start pre season on the right foot

2nd place is ok for defending champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.