Still need another centre back in Jan

We are we so sure Kolo is going? One of the reasons Yaya wanted to come here was to win things with his brother correct? Do you not think they'll stay as a pairing for more than a season?

Cahill, england international, excellent pro, out of contract in July so fairly cheap in jan, used to the premiership, won't need to relocate, a great replacement for kolo.

brummie blue said:
Cahill, england international, excellent pro, out of contract in July so fairly cheap in jan, used to the premiership, won't need to relocate, a great replacement for kolo.

no chance mate, we want to be challenging the barca's of the world, cahil isnt up to that standard, need someone who is world class, hummels or tiago silva would be ideal.

when did Hummels prove he was World Class?

I am so glad we didn't get Luiz. Thiago Silva is the only one worth spending money on, but the pricetag would be massive.

I'd just stick to Lescott and get Cahill or Chivu

No to Cahill...he isn't better than Lescott atm IMO.

So if we should spend on a CB, it should be someone who is a big improvement on Lescott.

Otherwise, no need to spend on one.

How about giving Kolo the chance to come back ?

I trust Kompany and Lescott to be the first choice CB and Kolo and Savic to be the back ups.

Why do some people keep mentioning Chivu he's crap. Luiz seems do have all the attributes just like micah just needs to concentrate. I think Mancini would turn Luiz into world class.

which team has got a experienced back up like toure in cb position.
saying that colochhini can be perfect for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.