Still not recieved Napoli tickets!

Del Monte

Ive been on hold for about an hour on the ticket line what an absolute shambles that is! Fucking disgraceful City!

What am I supposed to do?

Do you have your purchase confirmation?

If so, I'd take to the ground with ID, and get there earlier than usual, and you should be able to get replacements

Marvin said:
Do you have your purchase confirmation?

If so, I'd take to the ground with ID, and get there earlier than usual, and you should be able to get replacements
Yes but I don't have a printer, I'm working today, and TBH I shouldnt have to get there earlier than usual as they've had 10 days to post my tickets! Really pisses me off!

I went in Friday at 1.30, bought 2 tickets for friends, used my Platinum card, was told they did not have tickets in until later that day.
Asked when to expect them and he said probable Monday or Tuesday. Called home today and tickets had arrived in post, think you may be better, if possible, to check your post before calling them up.

I've had the same shit.

Ordered 3 blue memberships and 3 tickets for Napoli.

Last week one arrived which really pissed me off as they are all supposed to be coming to the same address anyhow.

I phoned customer service (ha ha ha! That's NEVER customer service FFS!) and was on hold for 40 mins.
Finally get through only to be told there was nothing they could do, I just had to wait.
Yesterday still no tickets so I emailed and was told my email will be responded to within 7 days!!! Great!!

So today I phoned again - queue stupidly long waiting time - and was finally told I'll have to pick up the tickets before the match and there's always a big queue so I'd have to get there early!! FFS!

I work till 6.30 so now somehow I need to try and finish early to get there.

Sort it out city. The customer service is shit an I shouldn't be dicked about when I ordered these 10 days ago and I've got one! Is it so hard to put them all in the same bloody package

Not got a card or anything they can scan so guess I'll just have to bring the confirmation email with me and get there early which is really fucking annoying!

We've got some of the best people in the world working behind the scenes at the club, but why are the ticket and customer services so fucking shambolic?!

Although if my tickets arrive tomorrow in the post I'm sorry for having a go City :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.