still raining

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
What's the drainage like at the etihad,it's not stopped pissing down for 4 hours.

Could you imagine if City's game was postponed and Liverpool's wasn't? Brilliant if Newcastle got something but horrific if Liverpool got the three points...

Although having said that, Dyke would probably invent a rule that said if the last game of the season is postponed you just don't play it and neither team gets points.

BBC forecast says heavy rain for 3pm, too. I can't be the only one who was fearing a slip when it bucketed down on Wednesday?

More rain! All night! Sunshine and showers during the start of the game, then brightening up by the end.
Hmmmm, could be a quagmire, or even match abandoned until ?
Do they ever cover the pitch? Because it might just need it!

Just had a horrible thought..... Soaking pitch, pissing it down, ball gets passed to kompany who slips and lets in andy carroll who scores the winner.... Sorry guys I'll go ;)

LoveCity said:
BBC forecast says heavy rain for 3pm, too. I can't be the only one who was fearing a slip when it bucketed down on Wednesday?

we play better in the rain.

Anyway.......

This is Manchester, if you can't embrace the rain, then you've no business being here.

Luck95 said:
Just had a horrible thought..... Soaking pitch, pissing it down, ball gets passed to kompany who slips and lets in andy carroll who scores the winner.... Sorry guys I'll go ;)
Ffs,no sleep for me tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.