still raining

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Luck95 said:
Just had a horrible thought..... Soaking pitch, pissing it down, ball gets passed to kompany who slips and lets in andy carroll who scores the winner.... Sorry guys I'll go ;)
Ffs,no sleep for me tonight.

Got some sleeping pills, wanna share em?

Luck95 said:
Just had a horrible thought..... Soaking pitch, pissing it down, ball gets passed to kompany who slips and lets in andy carroll who scores the winner.... Sorry guys I'll go ;)

Wish them sleepers of yours would hurry the fuck up and kick in!

Luck95 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Luck95 said:

Yeah on top of a dozen bottles of peroni,some how I wouldn't make the match hahaha

ahhaa well I'll be off before I cause more sleepless nights! Sleep well blues, this time tomorrow we SHOULD be champions!

Luck95 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Luck95 said:

WTF!! ..... nevermind the sleeping pills some one get the hammer we can't have those thoughts tonight...lol

They need to bang more shots off tomorrow,they are always difficult for a keeper on a wet greasy pitch,one thing that annoyed me on Wednesday as they prodded and probed within shooting range.

hasnt stopped here in Glossop for 14 hours .... just been out at 2.30am, its like a monsoon.

think there will be a pitch inspection, i know we have a world class groundstaff, buton Wednesday it started getting muddy.

will be touch and go if it keeps raining like this throughout the night.

If the weather postponed one of ours or the dippers game then surely the other would have to be cancelled too,otherwise one side would have an unfair advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.