Stock up on bog roll here we go again

So you would rather have OTHERS protecting YOU rather than protecting yourself and others.... because...? You're a coward?

How can I put those others at risk.

Are you suggesting their vaccination does not work?

That seems unlikely.

Please continue this privately if you wish to show me how the risk for the community element works.. those that are fully Vaccinated..

If you wish.

To be honest, though, mate, I know a fair few people that are unvaccinated, and I don't give them shit. As long as they're not spreading dis-info online. Haha.
They tend to have the usual suspect views too. Farage's people. They LOVE lies.
Funny you should say that. I know of someone who is a very successful businessman with medical and legal qualifications who is very prominent in the anti-vax movement. Apparently he switched allegiance from the Tories to Reform in the last election.

How can I put those others at risk.

Are you suggesting their vaccination does not work?

That seems unlikely.

Please continue this privately if you wish to show me how the risk for the community element works.. those that are fully Vaccinated..

If you wish.
Some people can't get vaccinated and yeah, the less people that were vaccinated, the more it spread. Vaccination REDUCES the chances of transmission.
While most people were doing the right thing, you were thinking "fuck it..I'll leave it to them to protect me and others".

"How vaccines work​

Vaccines teach your immune system how to create antibodies that protect you from diseases.

It's much safer for your immune system to learn this through vaccination than by catching the diseases and treating them.

Once a vaccine has taught your immune system how to fight a disease, it can often protect you for many years.

Having a vaccine also benefits your whole community through "herd immunity".

If enough people are vaccinated, it's harder for the disease to spread to those people who cannot have vaccines. For example, people who are ill or have a weakened immune system.

By making sure your own vaccinations are up-to-date, you can help protect loved ones who may be vulnerable to infectious diseases."

Funny you should say that. I know of someone who is a very successful businessman with medical and legal qualifications who is very prominent in the anti-vax movement. Apparently he switched allegiance from the Tories to Reform in the last election.
One of Reform's policies they were promising was a "vaccine inquiry".
A complete lie and they KNOW it. They know there will NEVER be any inquiry into the vaccines as it's already known that they've been safe and effective in fighting COVID. The science is in. The results are known.

One of Reform's policies they were promising was a "vaccine inquiry".
A complete lie and they KNOW it. They know there will NEVER be any inquiry into the vaccines as it's already known that they've been safe and effective in fighting COVID. The science is in. The results are known.
Yeah that will be the reason. He’s involved in the quasi scientific “People’s vaccine enquiry”.

People genuinely believe that the population believe in scientific statistics and not Twitter/Facebook posts?

Reactions: PPT
Some people can't get vaccinated and yeah, the less people that were vaccinated, the more it spread. Vaccination REDUCES the chances of transmission.
While most people were doing the right thing, you were thinking "fuck it..I'll leave it to them to protect me and others".

"How vaccines work​

Vaccines teach your immune system how to create antibodies that protect you from diseases.

It's much safer for your immune system to learn this through vaccination than by catching the diseases and treating them.

Once a vaccine has taught your immune system how to fight a disease, it can often protect you for many years.

Having a vaccine also benefits your whole community through "herd immunity".

If enough people are vaccinated, it's harder for the disease to spread to those people who cannot have vaccines. For example, people who are ill or have a weakened immune system.

By making sure your own vaccinations are up-to-date, you can help protect loved ones who may be vulnerable to infectious diseases."

Kind of obvious you’d have thought… unless you’re a selfish fool!

"How vaccines work​

Vaccines teach your immune system how to create antibodies that protect you.

As I said.. I had the true illness..so my immune system taught itself to fight this virus. Exactly like the vaccine is doing for all those others.

You want herd protection. I have fully defeated the virus naturally. This is how herd protection works.

I previously said to message me privately to continue..

Which you decided against..

So we will not throw insults and trade off more " you think as I have had a vaccine..FUCK everyone else's decision making ...force them all to take 100 shots"...type of replies to enforce your view and belittle mine. I have never thought FUCK the community..I am rock hard and do what I want..and tell others to do the same...????

So reply private..or end of..

"Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine even if I've already had COVID-19?
Yes. Catching the virus that causes COVID-19 or getting a COVID-19 vaccination gives you protection, also called immunity, from the virus. But over time, that protection seems to fade. The COVID-19 vaccine can boost your body's protection.
Also, the virus that causes COVID-19 can change, also called mutate. Vaccination with the most up-to-date variant that is spreading or expected to spread helps keep you from getting sick again."

*Does not apply to supermen ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.