stockport blues

big blueballs said:
gazzaa2 said:
Why doesn't he support County then?

What an idiot.
you avin a fucking laugh

The RAG is having a laugh. He's calling the OP a gloryhunter and saying he's not from Manchester but supports City when he's from Stockport. They have a professional team as well but he supports United.

This lad has followed City for 20 years so to call him a gloryhunter is laughable. Typical RAG trick.

gazzaa2 said:
big blueballs said:
you avin a fucking laugh

The RAG is having a laugh. He's calling the OP a gloryhunter and saying he's not from Manchester but supports City when he's from Stockport. They have a professional team as well but he supports United.

This lad has followed City for 20 years so to call him a gloryhunter is laughable. Typical RAG trick.
i am from stockport but i would rather watch grass grow than watch county

big blueballs said:
stockportblue said:
As you can see from my user name I fit the category of a blue from Stockport.I can remember a thick man u fan I worked with laughing at the Stockport City connection.Daft txxt was from Hazel Grove.
every manure fan i have ever met is thick as pig shit full stop

oh and i am from stockport

and it is a town full of dinglers

Sad but very true-now also known as chavport.

hmmmmm schools finished I see!!

ayia napa blues said:
just met one of the thickest rags around in the gym. went in showing off my new robbi shirt and he came up to me saying

RAG: u support city?

ME: fuk sake what do u think

RAG: o right ur not even from manchester so why u support city ur just gloy HuNTER, in it

ME: hunter we never won anything in the 20 years I been going rag off, and where u from

RAG: stockport

ME: and who u support

RAG: united

ME: u really are thick as fuk

RAG: Well how many goals tevez scored this pre season owen as 2

FFS leave me alone

cOMING FROM STOCKPORT AND SUPPORT CITY IS FINE IN MY BOOK ANYONE ELSE FROM STOCKPORT IL GIVE U HIS NAME HA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.