stockport blues

big blueballs said:
stockportblue said:
As you can see from my user name I fit the category of a blue from Stockport.I can remember a thick man u fan I worked with laughing at the Stockport City connection.Daft txxt was from Hazel Grove.
every manure fan i have ever met is thick as pig shit full stop

oh and i am from stockport

and it is a town full of dinglers

You want to try Burnley for a few days. Weekends can't come quick enough.

A bit off topic kinda, i was working on a building site today and a this guy got chattin footy, he was from wigan supported everton but goes watching united cos his dad gets coporate hospitality oh but he did go in the everton end at wembley. Even the polish workers made more sense today.

AIQ88 said:
Damocles said:
Do we have a translator for this?

I hope i was of any help to you.

Sorry i´m not from an English speaking country so I might have got a few things wrong.

That is just priceless, one of the funniest things I've read on here.

He is a hypocrite but he has a point. I feel uncomfortable talking about coming from Manchester and slagging of Cockney reds when I am from Stockport. It's uncomfortable for us but there is a group of people who really do support their local team and will never grab any glory. It may have been better for us if County went bust then we would really follow our local team.

Sparta FC said:
He is a hypocrite but he has a point. I feel uncomfortable talking about coming from Manchester and slagging of Cockney reds when I am from Stockport. It's uncomfortable for us but there is a group of people who really do support their local team and will never grab any glory. It may have been better for us if County went bust then we would really follow our local team.

Rag.

I work in Stockport at the moment but I was born in Stretford and now live in Baguley.

Firsy day at work :

Rag : Who do you support?
Me : City

Rag : Oh you would do, all your fans come from Stockport!
Me : I live in Baguley mate, not Stockport.

Rag : Oh right.
Me : Where are you from?

Rag : Stockport.
Me : And who do you support?
Rag : United.

Oh the morons who support that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.