stockport county - inbred fans small time attitude

wearethesouthstand

i know they were never really our rivals but some of their fans thought they were big time because they got a couple of results against us

does anyone else out there love it when they get beat ?

we always help them out with friendlies and so on stopping them from going bust but now, after seeing this in the manchester business pages, i am hopeful now they could go bust

whate else can you expect from chip-on-the-shoulder fans whose support for their hometown club is dwarfed by sale rugby...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homepage | E-mail this article | Print

Edgeley Park the home of Stockport County Football Club

Advertisement
8:35 am, March 30, 2009
Stockport County escapes administration
By Richard Morris

Stockport County Football Club has avoided going into administration, according to its board.

In a statement released by the club, chairman Martin Reid said there had been a “substantial inflow of money” which has enabled County to meet its immediate financial commitments.

Reid said: “For the last few weeks Paul Cheetham, our financial director, our chief executive Sean Connolly and I have had an exhaustive round of very productive meetings.”

Reid has not revealed how much money has been raised or given details of the source. The club has struggled to pay debts owed to Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs and other creditors believed to be in the region of £250,000. Further meetings are due to take place in the coming weeks.

Dont care how annoying they are id never want to see a football club go bust

Not even the rags

In fairness to the County fans you could hardly blame them for taking the piss out of City at that time, even we were doing it! I wouldn't want any club to go out of business.

why not ? let them go bust , let them have to start up an fc stockport that has to start off in the curly wurly league 5th division north, playing in front of 75 people on gatley green..

actually, you're right, they are just about doing that now, inbred twats

ps i have no conection to stockport but do remember chining a gobby one on the 192 back to longsight who was mouthy after the late penalty winner against weaver

im from stockport, and i follow then when i can (after city ofc) and im no inbred you small willied tw*t. any football club in trouble is nothing to laff about. its not like county are a threat to us so why wud you say something so RAGish!!?

lancs blue said:
In fairness to the County fans you could hardly blame them for taking the piss out of City at that time, even we were doing it! I wouldn't want any club to go out of business.

YEP i hope they go bust, get them in the reddish northern league on a sunday morning

I wouldnt like to see them go bust, i used to go go County on a friday night, City where always my first team and County where my second, there wasn't so much rivalry then as we were old 1st Division and they were yoyoing old 3rd and 4th, so was easy to keep them apart. Not good for football when long established teams are on the brink of bankruptcy, and does question the whole money ethos in football. A few prem players weekly wages would help keep teams like County afloat..

up the stockport!how can you want a club to go bust
obviously not a football fan

wearethesouthstand said:
why not ? let them go bust , let them have to start up an fc stockport that has to start off in the curly wurly league 5th division north, playing in front of 75 people on gatley green..

actually, you're right, they are just about doing that now, inbred twats

ps i have no conection to stockport but do remember chining a gobby one on the 192 back to longsight who was mouthy after the late penalty winner against weaver

Unpleasant little creature aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.