stockport county - inbred fans small time attitude

mike o said:
Dont care how annoying they are id never want to see a football club go bust

Not even the rags

Was with you there, until you added Not even the rags! Used to consider Stockport as my second favourite team, until we started playing them in competitive games, and realised how much they loathe us. Now, I don't care about their results, but I still wouldn't like to see them go under, as they're a very traditional local club, with a hard core of loyal supporters who deserve a viable club to support.

Stockport are owned by their fans, in case anyone didn't know. They took over the club and millions of pounds of debt nearly 4 years ago and have been struggling to get by ever since. They don't have a billionaire sugar-daddy like we have; everything they spend they have to earn or raise in other ways.

It's utterly pathetic that any football fan would want another club to go out of existence.

I am with the OP.
I used to go watch them Friday nights and then to Maine Road on Saturdays but now I cant stand them and think its funny as fcuk whats happening to them and there fans.
I dont care if they go bust in fact I would laugh and it would mean the crap football would stop ruining the pitch for the rugger.

Stockport fans attitude towards City is completely dependant on who you talk to ! I know Stockport fans who are bright enough to appreciate the support that they used to recieve from City when they played on Friday nights and the number of times we have helped them out with friendlies, fund raisers etc. The real fans that know there history have no problem with City and as long as we are not contending anything actually quite like us for the support they have had over the years unlike another wealthy club from the just outside Mcr.

I have seen posters around where they are trying to drum up 10,000 for the next three games which I believe is supposed to be enough to sort them out short term. Good luck to them I say.

(I have also been in the company of the likes of China and Neil Holland and I would not take there views on football as seriously as the sensible fans I have described above)

No wonder some Stockport fans don't like us with some of the attitudes in this thread.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Stockport fans attitude towards City is completely dependant on who you talk to ! I know Stockport fans who are bright enough to appreciate the support that they used to recieve from City when they played on Friday nights and the number of times we have helped them out with friendlies, fund raisers etc. The real fans that know there history have no problem with City and as long as we are not contending anything actually quite like us for the support they have had over the years unlike another wealthy club from the just outside Mcr.

I have seen posters around where they are trying to drum up 10,000 for the next three games which I believe is supposed to be enough to sort them out short term. Good luck to them I say.

(I have also been in the company of the likes of China and Neil Holland and I would not take there views on football as seriously as the sensible fans I have described above)

The trouble is finding those Stockport fans who do appreciate the support that City fans have given them over the years on Friday nights. While I wouldn't want to see them go bump, and while not all of them are arseholes it was only when we played them in the same division that you realised just what an unpleasant bunch many of them are, although they had some previous when we played them in friendlies before that. Not to mention ungrateful bastards into the bargain - City have bailed them out more times than I can remember down the years, even selling Bill Williams back to them for half of what we paid them about 6 weeks after he signed for us. Plenty of them have an unhealthy penchant for picking on your average scarfer rather than having the balls to seek out the opposition club's main hooligans. I remember speaking to a woman in her 50's in the queue for tickets at Maine Road once and she told me how she went to a Stockport v City friendly with her 6 year old grandson. They got off the 192 outside the town hall only to find themselves surrounded by a dozen or so scrotes, one of whom was shouting "Here's some of them". And while City have their fair share of idiots, percentage-wise the dickhead quota amongst Stockport Cunty fans is much higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.