stockport county - inbred fans small time attitude

small time attitude, moi ? no, i just like sticking the knife in.. if someone said the rags are going bump we'd all cheer so why not laugh at stockport

maybe you morons who have spent your lives watching 2 teams should pick city or stockport and be done with it... confused.com or what ?

and if you still have a soft spot for them go and sit in the cheadle end and tell the people round you that you are a city fan who has come to watch stockport for the day... mmm, let's see how long you last then...

by the way i have met fans of oldham, bury, alty, droyslden all sound lads
stockport county fans have a hate campaign against us
people who went to watch stockport in the danny bergara era, you need to wake up and smell the coffee -

I live in West Stockport (Cheadle Hulme) , and last month i decided to pop into a nearby Co-op to be served by a rather jovial lookin' young fella behind the counter .... you know the type , rambling on whilst he's tilling up ...... so he says to me "can't wait for tomorrow i'm off to the match" .... i replied "so am i" ....... then he says are you a County fan too?

When i replied .. "no , i'm going to the City game " ..... he shouts out loudly "i hate City" ...... which kinda startled the two old ladies behind me in the queue into almost dropping their bread and milk.

When i asked him why , he said .."just do that's all" ....... at which point i pointed out how many times we've helped them out by playing friendlies when they've been a bit short of cash over the years.

But it cuts no ice with him .... "don't care , still don't like em" , he replies ......... to which i tell him he takes life too seriously , and he doesn't wanna go around shoutin' that there's far too many City fans in this area , and he'll meet the 'wrong one' one day , which had the two old ladies noddin' in agreement , with one saying her son and daughter are both City fans .

I wouldn't mind but i've lived here for the best part of a year now and he's the ONLY County fan i've come across!

Did a stockport fan nick your bird?

If you think Stockport hate us more than Oldham,Bolton,Bury,Wigan,Rochdale etc then your living in a dream world

They all hate us,were the big gobs from the big city up the road and they all love to see us struggle

Fact is theyre all proper football clubs and anyone who pays week in week out to watch the shit that league 1/2 serve up deserves a medal. Not their club going bump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.