stockport county - inbred fans small time attitude

Stiz said:
this is propably the worse city thread ive read. its sickening that people can talk about a local club (that arnt even a threat in any way at all to us) and slag them off and laff whilst they are in trouble! every team has the bunch of knob head fans (just like we do), and when your team play agaist another team, the fans give each other sh*t (just like we do!). its apart of football these days sadly. this is a horrible thread!! why dont we all start laffin at the pub teams that cant get enuff players to play for them (there just as big a threat to us as county are!)

grow up and be a football fan!!

I agree mate wearethesouthstand comes off pretty poorly in this thread.

GaudinoMotors said:
Good to see that money doesn`t spoil us!! Support lower league clubs - we were one not too long ago !

Fuck all to do with money lol - most City fans dislike of Stockport goes back years. Long before we came into any money in fact.

People are getting the 2 things mixed up.

I do have a lot of time for most smaller clubs but Stockport isn't one of them.

i love it when they get beat, i hate the cunts nearly as much as i hate the rags, there fucking scum, was really hoping they would go bust and this has put a downer on my day.

You can tell by my user name where i live -most of my friends are City fans -one or two hate county good style-for me i wish them well they are no threat to us anymore and they provide an opportunity for young greater manchester lads tostart a football career;abd fir City to take one or two of their best from their centre of excellence!!!!!

I have times for all our local teams. Except one!! No I do not want to see them go belly up. It did tickle me when we got that penalty against them in this years pre-season friendly. I did thank the ref. I knocked on his door and thanked him personally. Well he is my neighbour. Thankyou Karl

They're just another club. To me they're as much rivals as Hartlepool or Brighton.

I wouldn't want to see a club go out of business because if it was City it would kill me. But other than that I couldn't give any more a toss about them than any other club.

Never understood the dislike between us and County, though to be fair it seems to be more them hating us and SOME City fans having it in for them.
At the end of the day, which true football fan would want to see another club go to the wall - even the rags. There are thousands of people out there following their clubs week in week out with no feasible chance of ever winning anything. Does it stop them going, does it make them inferior to larger clubs fans, never. When banks/inland revenue start foreclosing on clubs we had all better watch out, it won't be just one or two.
We should help County out if we can, not bleat about having done it previously. Next time it could be us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.