Stockport County v City 28 July

Kompany is King

Might have a trip to County to watch this.

I guess it will be mostly youngsters playing for us. Do you think Denis Suarez will play. Who else would be good to look out for?

Any ideas on admission price?

Kompany is King said:
Might have a trip to County to watch this.

I guess it will be mostly youngsters playing for us. Do you think Denis Suarez will play. Who else would be good to look out for?

Any ideas on admission price?

Just kids i think! I might get to this game

I used to love these games, but I won't give those fuckers a penny more of mine.

I won't be going Austria because I'm saving for Champions League away days etc so I will be making the trips to Edgley Park, Stalybridge etc. Need my football fix!

I'd love to be able to see Denis Suarez playing but he will be away with the first team like last season. Juan Roman is also a top notch player who should be watched!

BigJoesArmy said:
I won't be going Austria because I'm saving for Champions League away days etc so I will be making the trips to Edgley Park, Stalybridge etc. Need my football fix!

I'd love to be able to see Denis Suarez playing but he will be away with the first team like last season. Juan Roman is also a top notch player who should be watched!

Don't think u will see Roman as he doesn't play for us anymore :s

On the other note won't give County a penny!!!

coops said:
BigJoesArmy said:

Bloody hell! Never knew that! Iv been away for while! Not much Internet access abroad!

BigJoesArmy said:
coops said:
BigJoesArmy said:

Bloody hell! Never knew that! Iv been away for while! Not much Internet access abroad!

Yep signed for Barcelona Business mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.