Stockport County v City 28 July

How many do you reckon we took today? My mate who supports County started calling our support shit and that we only brought 100 fans. I reckon maybe about 600-700.

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
BigJoesArmy said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Bullshit, mate.

Does this include all the "new" fans we got from Asia and china etc?

I think I need to make myself clear on this one...............

I've got no problem what so ever with anyone supporting what ever club they choose, It's a free country isn't it?
I just think it a tragedy when fans don't get behind their local club. Following a club miles away because "my family all support them" isnt an excuse as far as I'm concerned, most of my family are rags, does that mean I've gotta support them?
I have The misfortune to drive through Wigan sometimes for work and all I ever see is rag shirts everywhere yet the DW is half empty when ever wigan play, makes me sick!
What a load of bollocks. A tragedy? Jesus.

How about this scenario....
So your family live in Manchester for 40 years and have supported city through generations. Due to work they are forced to move to Bath when you are 6. Your dad still goes to all the city home games as he keeps his city season ticket.

Do you follow this tragedy and go with them or say no thanks I'm going to support Bath as I've grown up here?

I didn't go as i only found out there was a game against them after it had started!

Stockport were always viewed by most City fans as our second club.Loads used to watch them and a fair few of our old players ended up there at some point.

I remember when i lived in Kent for a few years and they were in the play off final against Peterborough.I have relatives there who support Posh and i met them in London for a drink,we travelled to Wembley together,i went in the Stockport end and supported County.They lost but it was a good day out.

I remember it changing when we were rubbish and in the same division.Their manager at the time had a big mouth,as did a lot of their players and they always seemed to beat us.The piss taking and delight they took in this and our downfall went beyond a bit of banter from a club and set of fans we regarded as friends.It all ended there and then for me and a lot of Blues.The pub ambushes and fights were just the final nail in the coffin.I feel nothing for them anymore,zero and i couldn't care less what their future holds.

BezzMCFC said:
went had a good little sing son, county fans were shite dont think they sang 1 song?

pretty poor show there was no beer in the away end.

the cheer leaders were one of the highlights of the day.

the young lad who scored 2 for us looked a good player.

The best entertainment was that lad buzzing off 'number 2'.

He's made my year he has.

mcfcliam said:
BezzMCFC said:
went had a good little sing son, county fans were shite dont think they sang 1 song?

pretty poor show there was no beer in the away end.

the cheer leaders were one of the highlights of the day.

the young lad who scored 2 for us looked a good player.

The best entertainment was that lad buzzing off 'number 2'.

He's made my year he has.

haha yeh think he left at half time, where were u sat?

MCFCBOY94 said:
How many do you reckon we took today? My mate who supports County started calling our support shit and that we only brought 100 fans. I reckon maybe about 600-700.

Which is the reason hardly any fucker went...........they'd have got a lot more in the days before they turned on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.