stockport county

Beaten again today managers walked things are really bad at county nowadays
That could have been US if we had not managed to stop our rapid downward spiral that day at wembley somebody smiled on us that day and our fortunes changed

[bigimg]http://www.soletraderoutlet.co.uk/Assets/soletrader/products/B/O/U/BOUNDBK_z.jpg[/bigimg]

Skashion said:
kev20971 said:
we're in the champions league again this season, and we're still going on about County FFS, move on County had a brief moment above us in the mid to late 90's after nearly 100 years below us and milked it, so what that's what football fans, enjoy the moment being over the big team up the road, and now the space between us is the widest ever, and yet some are still upset by it, time to move on!
It's not about milking their moment. They're entitled to do that. Nothing wrong at all with a club celebrating a position above the one they usually occupy. It's only natural. However, what they did, in the minds of me and many other blues, is celebrate OUR demise in order to do so. We're reciprocating by celebrating their demise, and that too is only natural. Being a football fan is a tribal matter and people remember how other clubs treat you. We have good relationships with some clubs and bad relationships with others.

That's exactly right. They dished it out back then so now they have to take it. Fair enough they gave us stick when they were above us and beating us like most teams would have done, we're only returning the favour. Nothing wrong with that. Believe me a lot of them hate City more than United, I don't think they have earnt our sympathy at all.

Skashion said:
Small town in Stockport, we're just a small town in Stockport. Good laugh at the game today in 111-109 corner.

yeah...copying all the away fans shyte songs.

Where were we when we were shit...funny as fuck.

Oh yeah...and fuck Stockport County too by the way. Also funny as fuck.

Mr Partridge said:
Skashion said:
kev20971 said:
we're in the champions league again this season, and we're still going on about County FFS, move on County had a brief moment above us in the mid to late 90's after nearly 100 years below us and milked it, so what that's what football fans, enjoy the moment being over the big team up the road, and now the space between us is the widest ever, and yet some are still upset by it, time to move on!
It's not about milking their moment. They're entitled to do that. Nothing wrong at all with a club celebrating a position above the one they usually occupy. It's only natural. However, what they did, in the minds of me and many other blues, is celebrate OUR demise in order to do so. We're reciprocating by celebrating their demise, and that too is only natural. Being a football fan is a tribal matter and people remember how other clubs treat you. We have good relationships with some clubs and bad relationships with others.

That's exactly right. They dished it out back then so now they have to take it. Fair enough they gave us stick when they were above us and beating us like most teams would have done, we're only returning the favour. Nothing wrong with that. Believe me a lot of them hate City more than United, I don't think they have earnt our sympathy at all.
What i don't get is why we are still so bothered about County ! we are playing in the champions league and yet 39 pages about a team in the conference north.

kev20971 said:
Mr Partridge said:
Skashion said:

What i don't get is why we are still so bothered about County ! we are playing in the champions league and yet 39 pages about a team in the conference north.
Have a little read of the Stockport forum that was posted a couple of pages ago - I'd say the feelings mutual, in fact some of the Stockport fans on there seemed a bit deranged, probably shouldn't be allowed out without supervision..
Personally I hadn't give them a second thought until this thread, but they seem angry about something - bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.