stockport county

mancityvstoke said:
kev20971 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Now I hate everybody? ffs I give up.

Fuck Stockport county....in a Stockport County thread.
so it's just a none league team you hate, time to move on mate and leave it all in the past

nope...sorry to disappoint you. City have all sorts of history and I won't be leaving that in the past either.

You've clearly never been on the receiving end of the deluded ragesque bile they STILL dish out regularly.
to be fair no, i know it can be a bit hairy sometimes going Edgeley Park (only ever been to the friendlies) but like most grounds you've got to keep your whits about you, but like i said mate them league games are in the past for me, so we can agree to disagree about County

kev20971 said:
mancityvstoke said:
kev20971 said:
so it's just a none league team you hate, time to move on mate and leave it all in the past

nope...sorry to disappoint you. City have all sorts of history and I won't be leaving that in the past either.

You've clearly never been on the receiving end of the deluded ragesque bile they STILL dish out regularly.
to be fair no, i know it can be a bit hairy sometimes going Edgeley Park (only ever been to the friendlies) but like most grounds you've got to keep your whits about you, but like i said mate them league games are in the past for me, so we can agree to disagree about County

The point is not the games or results though.....................its the support. It was also the fact they attacked City AWAY from a game in a family pub.

Snidey stuff

mancityvstoke said:
kev20971 said:
mancityvstoke said:

quote]like i said mate, i think your mind is made up, which is fair enough, and the same with me, we both have different views about County which is fair enough

When they dropped out of the pro ranks, myself and some business friends thought about putting in a bid to buy the club, I do have some connection with the place and really thought for a little while that it was going to go through, alas it wasn't to be, one could say the way it's gone for them since we have had a lucky escape, but I do wish them all the luck and it would be a real shame to watch them disappear altogether.

We may even go back for them one day who knows :-))

The thing that grated me with County was when we were playing Blackpool away in the 3rd division (with them as a 2nd division club).
My mate went to see County that day - put a bit of money in the clubs coffers etc when he couldn't watch City (and Hyde, his home town club were away too).
At half time the match announcer gave the scores out and said Blackpool 0 Donkeys 0 to much amusement and cheers.

I have no issue with fans having banter etc but when the club joins in that's a step too far. My mate hasn't been back since.
SCFC - biting the hands that fed them. How the club would love all the City (and rag) fans back that used to go on a Friday night. Should have thought about that before mouthing it off over the tannoy.

East Level 2 said:
kev20971 said:
What i don't get is why we are still so bothered about County ! we are playing in the champions league and yet 39 pages about a team in the conference north.
Because part of the fun in football is nurturing grudges long after those who were involved in the initial incidents have forgotten all about it.
For example my hatred for Middlesbrough is based on a scary visit to Ayresome Park in 1974 not just because the town is a chemically scarred, post-apocalyptic wasteland populated by a collection of zombies and mutants.
Zombies and Mutants,...........don't forget the 6 finger & 6 toed long chinned inbreds !

Stockport is still the only ground I've been attacked at & I was only 15 at the time. I was in some hairy moments in those days too, Stoke away when we got relegated in particular comes to mind as I ended up running across the motorway as they'd blocked the bridge, and were putting car windows through indiscriminately, but it was County only about 15 mins down the road from where I live where I got punched for being a blue.

So County can eff off, I love seeing them in such a mess

kev20971 said:
mancityvstoke said:
kev20971 said:
And County fans are not the only fan to attack City fans, you could point the finger at most teams fans, if you are unlucky and the wrong place it could happen anywhere , Millwall 98/99 locked in their ground for about a hour after that night match , then kick off at Maine Road, yet no threads about Millwall !

Most of us hate them too lol. Are you serious?
just making a point, fair enough you hate everybody, for me them games with County are in the past now, i'm looking forward to winning the league (hopefully) and maybe winning the champions league (hopefully) County "live next door" but are a million miles away in football terms,

I'm looking forward to City winning things.
I also detest Stockport County.
You can do both of these in the same head if you try really hard.
My reason for this is giving those cunts at Edgeley Park some of my hard-earned cash one Friday years ago only to hear them sing about how much they hate City for most of the second half.
So now I hope they go bankrupt, and their backward fans get used for vivisection or spare-part surgery.
This thread is about Stockport County.
If you don't want to hear folk like me posting that they are a shit club with shit fans in a shithole of a town, then that's just tough.
Other threads are available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.