stockport county

stockport have fallen that far down the papers there results are under the copyrights

we're in the champions league again this season, and we're still going on about County FFS, move on County had a brief moment above us in the mid to late 90's after nearly 100 years below us and milked it, so what that's what football fans, enjoy the moment being over the big team up the road, and now the space between us is the widest ever, and yet some are still upset by it, time to move on!

kev20971 said:
we're in the champions league again this season, and we're still going on about County FFS, move on County had a brief moment above us in the mid to late 90's after nearly 100 years below us and milked it, so what that's what football fans, enjoy the moment being over the big team up the road, and now the space between us is the widest ever, and yet some are still upset by it, time to move on!

I think it's just 'banter' for the most part, isn't it. I can't believe there are too many City fans genuinely obsessed with what's going on at County given how far apart the gap is - and widening every season I hasten to add.....literally, bearing in mind they keep getting relegated (cheap vibes are the best!) every year.

Jovialities aside though i'm quite saddened - well, within reason - to see how it's all gone a bit tits up in such a short amount of time with them and the start they've made this year has been woeful.

Stockport County are heading the same way as Darlington and Scarbrough into the grave yard. I think Bury will go the same way as Stockport County down the leagues .

kev20971 said:
It's not about milking their moment. They're entitled to do that. Nothing wrong at all with a club celebrating a position above the one they usually occupy. It's only natural. However, what they did, in the minds of me and many other blues, is celebrate OUR demise in order to do so. We're reciprocating by celebrating their demise, and that too is only natural. Being a football fan is a tribal matter and people remember how other clubs treat you. We have good relationships with some clubs and bad relationships with others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.