Stockport County

FC Halifax is a phoenix club formed by fans after the original incarnation went bust. Fought their way back up the non league system but haven’t yet made it back into the league
But same ground, same kit, mainly same fans so essentially same club. Similar to Hereford, Chester and Aldershot among others.

No they are all pally pally like they are with the rest of the footballing teams (bradford etc)

Personally I'd like to see County f it up
So I have no grudge with county any more after the Second Tier shenanigans all those years ago - they are the closest club to me and were instrumental in getting my daughter into football (and a big CIty Fan) when they used to do the free tickets for primary schools in the 90's
And wouldn't it be great to see them replace in the Football League, the failed 6 fingered friends club sat between Rochdale and Curzon Ashton

So I have no grudge with county any more after the Second Tier shenanigans all those years ago - they are the closest club to me and were instrumental in getting my daughter into football (and a big CIty Fan) when they used to do the free tickets for primary schools in the 90's
And wouldn't it be great to see them replace in the Football League, the failed 6 fingered friends club sat between Rochdale and Curzon Ashton

closest team to myself aswell.

They are still a very bitter fanbase towards us, all things considered

For those of you who don't hate them they are live on BT right now to potentially win the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.