Stockport County

Big congratulations to them. They were always a bigger club than the national league especially when you look at the number of fans they take to games. Always found it weird blues have a problem with them cos their fans got a bit gobby when we were shit. Like our fans have never done that themselves.

Hope they can avoid relegation next season.

Big congratulations to them. They were always a bigger club than the national league especially when you look at the number of fans they take to games. Always found it weird blues have a problem with them cos their fans got a bit gobby when we were shit. Like our fans have never done that themselves.

Hope they can avoid relegation next season.
I think they'll have a good season - maybe top eight.

Im not criticising , im Questioning where the support has been. Now every fucker is a county fan!!!
Fair enough. Probably a lot of reasons. For me I just want to see my local side do well.

lots of people are starting to support non league sides more and ditching the prem sides. Not really surprised by that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.