Stockport County

Vast majority who go now are rags and dippers from Stockport. In the 70s and 80s loads of City went. Still the odd one. The owner and trust patron are City but chose to invest. County are very lucky.

County are very lucky indeed. Mark is a great owner. If times were different, he could well have been our owner now. Thankfully we’re even luckier..

Not for me, 25 year old rivalries aside, it’s brilliant for the community, a local lad made good(City fan) and all the local businesses they support.

Some of their fans are total wankers. But that’s not exclusive to them. We have plenty.
The way that they behaved when we down amongst the dead men is why as far i am concernes Nw counties div 2 would be 2 high for them.Cheshire and Manchester sunday league would do.
Same goes for the scum.

The way that they behaved when we down amongst the dead men is why as far i am concernes Nw counties div 2 would be 2 high for them.Cheshire and Manchester sunday league would do.
Same goes for the scum.
Just as we revel in the rags' (relative) demise, so did County fans enjoy ours.

It’s all part of local rivalry, and shouldn’t be taken to heart.

Not for me, 25 year old rivalries aside, it’s brilliant for the community, a local lad made good(City fan) and all the local businesses they support.

Some of their fans are total wankers. But that’s not exclusive to them. We have plenty.
I’m sure United are good for the local community around Stretford n’all, doesn’t mean I shouldn't hate them.

Vast majority who go now are rags and dippers from Stockport. In the 70s and 80s loads of City went. Still the odd one. The owner and trust patron are City but chose to invest. County are very lucky.

Lots of city fans still go to county. The city, United fans you mention above are pretty much all from Stockport so I think it’s a good thing they are giving their local club some support. I don’t see how that’s a problem?

They’ve always had a very good core support as well.

Lots of city fans still go to county. The city, United fans you mention above are pretty much all from Stockport so I think it’s a good thing they are giving their local club some support. I don’t see how that’s a problem?

They’ve always had a very good core support as well.
Not a problem at all just my subjective observation from experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.