Stockport County

Just edged into the automatic promotion places. First time this season I think? Got to admit I follow them with — let us say — some degree of benevolence. Wasn't around to get shit from them in the 90s, so I understand people who won't give them the time of day. It was thirty years ago, though, guys!
They'll never cross our path again.
They were sort of my local club, me growing up in Hazel Grove. Went a few times on the Friday night. Helped me to appreciate exactly what I seeing from the Kippax on the Saturday (if I didn't already).

Big win today. In the promotion spots on goal difference. its any 2 from 5 to get the 2nd and 3rd spots that get you up.
On the other hand your 5 points clear of 8th having played a game more .......... this is going to the wire trust me

Done a superb job Challinor since he took over. Ironic in some ways the last game is against Hartlepool where he came from and they may go down if they lose.

Avoid defeat away at Carlisle and promotion is a strong possibility.

Didnt know where else to post this....Tom Mahon is the new COO of County...he was Head of Hospitality at City.

I "tenuously" know Tom through friends...he's from over here, and was good enough to help us with tickets a number of times. Nice bloke....this is a big move

I was sat with Tom on Saturday after the Rochdale game, the CEO was my best mate at school and he was a witness at my wedding.
Tom was a great lad and had some cracking stories about City, especially on tour.

Whilst we watched City cruise through the FA Cup semi, my mate(CEO) was asking him if he missed it. Especially to be in League 2. Tom was very positive about his role at County. And gushing about his time at City.

My brother has a season tcket for them and our cousins came up from the midlands to watch the game. A couple of hours in the Armoury to dull the pain, and then watched the game. In the pop end with a fucking drum behind us, but a good atmosphere created by fat old men (inc my brother) singing various chants.

Mind you the football was very agricultural, but they got the win

I was sat with Tom on Saturday after the Rochdale game, the CEO was my best mate at school and he was a witness at my wedding.
Tom was a great lad and had some cracking stories about City, especially on tour.

Whilst we watched City cruise through the FA Cup semi, my mate(CEO) was asking him if he missed it. Especially to be in League 2. Tom was very positive about his role at County. And gushing about his time at City.
Tom is a good bloke.

Interesting situation. Enormous result today, in both directions. All County have got to do is win at home against Hartlepool, and hope that Northampton can only get a draw at best against Tranmere Rovers. County would go up on gd.
Northampton fans must really hate Orient, who I can only presume are already on the beach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.