Stockport County

Stockport-County-v-Manchester-City-1984-Centenary.jpg

23968254.jpg
never been in there but... after about a gallon and a half on my 23rd birthday in the Black Lion on Hillgate me and my mate were walking past it on our way to the taxi rank in the town centre. Roadworks outside, my mate picks up a traffic cone and throws it at me... I caught it and threw it straight back at him, he ducks out of the way and the cone flies straight through the front window.

Last time I was at their hovel was when Goater got sent off. Coming out of the ground I witnessed some arsehole come out of a home exit gate carrying half a brick, which he proceeded to throw at me before legging it. I attempted to get after him but got rugby tackled by an older copper who kept saying 'leave it son, its not worth it'.... he then rounded off the conversation by saying 'I'll see you on the Kippax on Saturday afternoon'!

Unlike the Grand Central mither, mate of mine, rag, got time for that.

good.

the whole thing should never have happened, and if the person behind it happening had had some bollocks about him & didn’t attack people out with their mrs then people on both sides wouldn’t of been banned or jailed.

video makes a good viewing, and I know your mate the United fan mentioned regretting being there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.